Bored Terrain testing

Started by bobbystahr, September 14, 2019, 08:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Bored terrain testing...grew into this, thanks Walli for the old Pine and Dune for the grass...the net for that other tree group. 4:56 hrs rendertime
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

KlausK

Oh wow! That is some beautyful boredom :D
Wonderfully soft and harmonic. The rays and the atmosphere came out very well. I like it very much.
CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Dune

Wonderful. I really like the light. But I would definitely work on the foreground. Add more grasses and shrub, maybe even something else (person, celtic stone, rock...). Make it realistic and natural. It's worth persuing Bobby, don't let this lie idle.

mhaze

Great Mood and the light is beautiful. I agree that some more veg is needed in the forground.

bobbystahr

Quote from: KlausK on September 15, 2019, 12:14:50 AMOh wow! That is some beautyful boredom :D
Wonderfully soft and harmonic. The rays and the atmosphere came out very well. I like it very much.
CHeers, Klaus
Thanks very much Klaus, more a series of 'happy accidents' than anything planned.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on September 15, 2019, 02:21:22 AMWonderful. I really like the light. But I would definitely work on the foreground. Add more grasses and shrub, maybe even something else (person, celtic stone, rock...). Make it realistic and natural. It's worth persuing Bobby, don't let this lie idle.
Thanks and in all ways I agree Ulco but as I'm still stuck on this slowing down by the day DELL I suspect this will have to await the Corsair's eventual recommisioning once I can afford the repairs.....this old house has been eating up every cent I can stash away as soon as I accumulate it....sigh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Quote from: mhaze on September 15, 2019, 04:51:39 AMGreat Mood and the light is beautiful. I agree that some more veg is needed in the forground.
Thanks very much man...see reply to Ulco.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

j meyer

Agree with the others, this one has very much potential, definitely.

luvsmuzik

Your last few renders have been so good,  bobby!  This sky atmo here is TERRIFFIC! 
Side note, if I could I would help ya out there with some render power.  You do make the most of it though. :D

bobbystahr

Quote from: luvsmuzik on September 15, 2019, 07:56:38 PMYour last few renders have been so good,  bobby!  This sky atmo here is TERRIFFIC!
Side note, if I could I would help ya out there with some render power.  You do make the most of it though. :D
Thanks for the thought, I just need some cash to get my Corsair workstation back up and running...not easy with a money pit 1905 shack to maintain as well
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

RichTwo

Yes indeed a good idea to run with.  And hope you can get your machine up and running.  I'd offer my help with renders, but sadly my old-ish laptop does all it can with my abuse.
They're all wasted!