Sunday's Wander

Started by bobbystahr, September 29, 2019, 07:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Found an old project by accident and well it evolved. Part of what I was testing was flat, low rock like you see in the Canadian Shield and well as that was working I kept tweaking till this arrived. C&C if you wish.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

What about the previous one you started? Not gonna finish that?

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on September 30, 2019, 01:55:14 AMWhat about the previous one you started? Not gonna finish that?
My ADD condition keeps me switching channels, sorry... maybe I should.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

I can imagine that, of course, but it would be nice to see you complete a promising render to perfection. Some are really worth a try at least. On the other hand, do what your feeling says you should, and that you feel good  by.
I do have to say, you're one of the Last Mohicans here, the place is nearly dead. And I still wonder why some of the guys that lurk around (and ask for free stuff  :P  ) never bother to post anything, even if they're not that good.
Well... good going anyway, Bobby!

Hannes

Quote from: Dune on October 02, 2019, 01:48:02 AMI do have to say, you're one of the Last Mohicans here, the place is nearly dead. And I still wonder why some of the guys that lurk around (and ask for free stuff  :P  ) never bother to post anything, even if they're not that good.
Well... good going anyway, Bobby!
Good point, Ulco! I see some great stuff at Facebook, which I'd love to see here at the origin so to speak. But it might get a bit off topic.

I was thinking the same like Ulco, Bobby. There are some really good starts, and most of the time not too much further evolution in your projects, but of course I see the problem. Anyway, it's great to see you still flying the flag!

Dune

Quote from: Hannes on October 02, 2019, 04:44:12 AMI see some great stuff at Facebook
Where do you see that? I recently had a look at the Terragen group or so (a link WAS put in a post), and it really wasn't very much.

Hannes

Well, actually it's not much, but from time to time I see TG images by users I've never heard of before. But it doesn't happen very often, since I don't use FB that much anyway.

Dune

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on October 02, 2019, 11:11:27 AMGood on you!
Well as a musician as well as a TG addict I find FB a very good way to keep up to speed with music stuff happening locally so it's not as totally useless a platform as some seem to think. Just my 2 cents on the FB thang.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Sure thing, but my only thing against FB is that it's such a pity the TG users don't use this forum as their main hangout. It's a beautiful place, not only visually.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on October 06, 2019, 02:54:18 AMSure thing, but my only thing against FB is that it's such a pity the TG users don't use this forum as their main hangout. It's a beautiful place, not only visually.
I come here daily and agree, and I do post here as well. I do like the fact there's no GD ads here...that's my main bug about FB but hey, that's why he set it up, as a cash grab where as here it's lovely folks sharing and learning...I like here best as well.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New