GardenGloriette

Started by bobbystahr, October 12, 2019, 12:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

which is the name of the model...lacking title creativity today. C&C if you want...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Already pretty nice. Lighting is great. The building is a bit light and clean. I'd dirty it up by world pf at least. Make some ivy grow up it, maybe.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on October 12, 2019, 01:37:20 AMAlready pretty nice. Lighting is great. The building is a bit light and clean. I'd dirty it up by world pf at least. Make some ivy grow up it, maybe.
yer a bloody mind reader heh heh, been propagating ivy already today and the PF is a good idea...In Imagine3D there was a great dirt procedural I used on everything...I should just make myself a Dirt.tgc I guess
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DocCharly65

Echo Ulco but in fact a great start and a moody nice ambience!
Perhaps it could look interesting if you manage to get some sunlight spots on only a few top parts of the trees...?

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on October 14, 2019, 01:35:15 AMEcho Ulco but in fact a great start and a moody nice ambience!
Perhaps it could look interesting if you manage to get some sunlight spots on only a few top parts of the trees...?
I sorta went a different direction but maybe I'll try that later...here's the update:
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Great. Now, if you still pursue this (and not start another one :P  ), I'd add some nicer/more grasses and flowers or herbs at front and quite a lot of low bushes at back to obscure the rather bland forest/grassy area. And/or have some low mist veil the forest (masked by distance shader from cam at 30m or so).
This can be quite awesome, Bobby!

DocCharly65

Great improvements, Bobby! 

If you have the patience to try Ulco's suggestions it would be great but it l like the result already now. :)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on October 15, 2019, 02:37:41 AMGreat. Now, if you still pursue this (and not start another one :P  ), I'd add some nicer/more grasses and flowers or herbs at front and quite a lot of low bushes at back to obscure the rather bland forest/grassy area. And/or have some low mist veil the forest (masked by distance shader from cam at 30m or so).
This can be quite awesome, Bobby!
Sadly I'm still on the DELL box and my memory is already overstressed...marked for improvement when the Corsair is back up.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New