The Valkyries Moon - new challenges

Started by DocCharly65, November 28, 2019, 05:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

thanks, Hannes :)
and thanks Ariel four YT-like :)

Oshyan

Holy flaming ducks! I'm loving the fire effects. :D And that last shot is fantastic.

- Oshyan

DocCharly65

Thank you  :)

...and as a last little gift for this year I uploaded the first rendered scenes of the T800/T1000 scene.
My face renders of "Robert" are not far as good as Hannes face renders, also I didn't use pathtracing and subsurface scattering to keep the rendertimes small, but I did the best with my skills and possibilities at the moment... :)

enjoy and have fun
and of course:
Merry Christmas and a happy and creative new year to all of you

Hannes

This is soooo cool!!!! Fantastic, Nils!

Dune

WAS

You have waaaay to much time to goof off! :P

DocCharly65

Quote from: WAS on December 16, 2019, 06:16:02 PMYou have waaaay to much time to goof off! :P
:P ;D

... wait until I have finished my animation tests with Danny Trejo ;) ;D

WAS

Quote from: DocCharly65 on December 17, 2019, 01:15:29 AM
Quote from: WAS on December 16, 2019, 06:16:02 PMYou have waaaay to much time to goof off! :P
:P ;D

... wait until I have finished my animation tests with Danny Trejo ;) ;D
OMG I can't wait for that.

Oshyan

Ooo, shiny! I think your eye actually looks really good. Skin is not bad either. Fun stuff as always. :)

- Oshyan

DocCharly65

Thanks Oshyan :)

Today I used my lunchtime to cut a "final test" at office.
In the YT description you find some hints of changes I made.

For the moment I called the slightly arrogant third son of the Valkyrie "Justin" (he's a bit a namby-pamby, a smartass and always walking with her ;)  )
In case someone called Justin feels attacked... feel free to suggest a different name. it was just the first one I had in my head :)

The next steps are some activities, thoughts and renders to integrate the attack and destruction of the Valkyries Moon into the whole plot... and put together a few more ingredients for the film ;)

Oshyan

Hah! There's something great about seeing a terminator walk all sullen and despondent.

- Oshyan

DocCharly65

;D

...as I said once before... wait until you see Danny Trejo on the search for his Machete gone lost somewhere in the jungle... ;)

Dune

Hannes