Time for something new (a personal note)

Started by Oshyan, January 19, 2020, 02:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaf

(04Dec20) Ryzen 1800x, 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD, Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3200 Mem,  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Graphics 457.51 (04Dec20), Win 10 Pro x64, Terragen Pro 4.5.43 Frontier, BenchMark 0:10:02

gao_jian11

Congratulations on your new job, Mr. Oshyan, I have been familiar with everyone in the forum for many years. What I want to say is that I do n't work with tg but just hobby, and I use Google Translate to browse on the forum. Although I have n't communicated with you more, I am really familiar with everyone. Thanks to this forum for enthusiastic and smart people and this software. Lost for your departure.

KlausK

@Oshyan:
Thank you for all your help over the years. Much appreciated. Best wishes and good luck for your future.
May the winds be in favour on your journey...there just HAD to be some kind of Terragen Farewell Card ;)

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Dune

WAS

Quote from: KlausK on January 21, 2020, 09:32:11 AM@Oshyan:
Thank you for all your help over the years. Much appreciated. Best wishes and good luck for your future.
May the winds be in favour on your journey...there just HAD to be some kind of Terragen Farewell Card ;)

CHeers, Klaus
Oh that's so great. Very sweet of you KlausK! I'm sure Oshyan will print that out.

Oshyan

pokoy

Oshyan, all the best on your journey and whatever is coming!

Thank you for helping out many times, being professional and make this place look and feel good.
I'm in a similar situation where maybe/probably I'll be moving on to new territory so while I'm going to miss you I know it's important and necessary to start something new sometimes without looking back. You'll do the right thing!

digitalguru

Sorry to see you go Oshyan, you've been a great contact and yours and Matt's presence on the forums has made me (and everyone else) feel connected to Terragen in a way that's quite unique.

Best of luck in your new career!

Graham

Hetzen

Good luck Oshyan. I have to say I'm sad you're leaving. You've been a fantastic contact and help over the years I've been a part of this community. Hope to see you pop by every now and then.

KyL

Good luck on your journey Oshyan and thanks for all the help and support you provided over the years to the community.
It's hard to imagine how long you have been a part of this, and i hope your new career change will bring you satisfaction for the years to come. 
If not, well, we'll probably still be around :)

Bye!

Oshyan

Thanks again everyone! I can't tell you how gratifying it is to see all this support and appreciation. I can't imagine not being a part of things here ever again, so I will likely stop by here and there at least. :)

- Oshyan

luvsmuzik

Best of luck on this change Oshyan!  We know you as a good friend and adviser and I am confident you will do well in your newest endeavor! We will certainly miss you and your input, but I suspect you will somehow manage to include this forum in your priorities. :)

bsm3d

Hi Oshyan,

Thanks for all !

Best for the next !

BenoƮt

Agura Nata

Hello Oshyan,

I just found out from Matt as I'm working on a project.

My English is terrible as you know and I probably have to read everything here 12.45 times to understand it, yes the Bavarians are a little more popular in their language.

Thank you for the support of art and that you always have an open ear for the members.
Wish you good luck and success in your creative life, but also time to relax.

Terragen is and remains a milestone you can both be proud of.

Best Alois
"Live and Learn!"