Unwrap software for anyone interested

Started by Dune, February 21, 2020, 06:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Thanks for the link, Ulco! Downloaded the demo and trying to load my croc creature OBJ. It's loading for ten minutes now...

Hannes

Well, I stopped the loading process after 18 minutes. Maybe the presentation on the website is a bit too optimistic. At least for high res models.

Dune

Hannes

I will try some more if I may find the time. Maybe with less detailed models.

Hannes

OK, I loaded the girl model of my King Croc scene, and it took only 8 seconds. Great. Now I see the different parts unwrapped, but can't save and explore the result without a license. The only thing I see, is the same fancy stuff like in the site's presentation only with my model.
That doesn't really help. It would be nice, if there was a 30 days trial to test it.

Dune

Mmmm, too bad too. If they don't offer that, it won't help sales. Unless it's pretty cheap. But I have no idea. Sorry for getting you enthusiastic and frustrated again :P

Hannes

Quote from: Dune on February 21, 2020, 10:23:41 AMSorry for getting you enthusiastic and frustrated again
Oh no! I'm very thankful for this link. I only think they (or he?) have (or has) some not too conveniant demo.