Rendering Terragen with GarageFarm.NET render farm.

Started by Andrew_GF, April 06, 2020, 06:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew_GF

Hi guys!

Andrew here from GarageFarm.NET :)

We have been supporting Planetside Terragen for quite some time now. If you need help with rendering your breathtaking landscapes we are here to help!

- We support Terragen versions from 2.5 to 4.4
- We support rendering frame sequences, single frames, ranges (with step), selected frames
- We offer full automated integration - scene versioning, assets checking (after upload), scene checking, integrated relinker
- We support rendering scenes with GI including pre-cached GI with chosen blend mode
- We support all avaliable external outputs - Terragen main output, layers and saving outputs with customer setups (including prefixes and internal settings)

You can check out our Terragen plugin workflow in this video:

And here you can check a general overview of our rendering system:

April 2020 Special offer

For the whole April you can buy render credits with 10% free credits bonus. This bonus adds up to our regular volume discounts which give up to 100% free credits for rendering.(https://garagefarm.net/pricing/#discounts)

If you haven't tried us yet, you can register with free USD 50 credits from: this website

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. You can also talk with our wranglers on our 24\7 Web-chat

Happy rendering!

Andrew
GarageFarm.NET - - the cheapest renderfarm - 20.000 cores and growing!
Xesktop - powerful GPU servers rental

WAS

Thanks for letting us know, Andrew. I hadn't actually visited you guys yet.

Matt

Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Andrew_GF

Hi Matt. 

Please excuse my late response. Yes, we do. :) 

For an instant response, you can enter our webpage and click on the webchat icon. We are online 24\7.
GarageFarm.NET - - the cheapest renderfarm - 20.000 cores and growing!
Xesktop - powerful GPU servers rental

Matt

Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

WAS

Was gonna say should get Andrew up on the main page, but you already did. :) Great deal.