Terragen Tools Suite for Windows

Started by WAS, January 21, 2021, 03:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WAS

This is a version of my tools for windows. I notice a couple of people mentioned not being able to really use it cause their workstations weren't online like @Dune

Please note some javascript doesn't work, and some CSS doesn't work like the icons for download buttons etc, but from what I can tell they are still functioning.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d1W9ghK9Ku9sjVKplhA8pGLSPYRyfxun/view?usp=sharing (User restriction is on, just request access, I'll get to you hopefully within 12-24 hours as it comes to my phone)

Usage:
Extract the folder and run phpdesktop-chrome.exe. Select the tool you'd like to use from the directory listing.

System Requirements:
No clue. The project (PHPDesktop) says Windows, and that all required assets are included to run.

Dune

Thanks for taking the trouble to do this, Jordan. I can use the online version, only have to copy the tgc to a stick and transfer it. This could be handier, but I'm afraid I don't have a browser installed offline.

WAS

Quote from: Dune on January 21, 2021, 06:04:16 AMThanks for taking the trouble to do this, Jordan. I can use the online version, only have to copy the tgc to a stick and transfer it. This could be handier, but I'm afraid I don't have a browser installed offline.
It is a offline browser. With PHP built-in to run the website pages. Nothing should be requited but run the phpdesktop-chrome.exe. it uses the same principles as chrome/chromium and creates a sandbox environment to deploy web content without internet or a server. The "websites" are included with it.

Dune

Okay, let's check it out. Thanks.