Check for Updates

Started by raymoh, September 17, 2021, 02:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymoh

Running "Check for Updates" (4.5.56 for Mac) causes Terragen to crash more or less immediately for me. Is this behavior known?

Or asked differently: Where can I view the latest versions of Terragen for Mac and where can I download them directly (as a license owner)?
"I consider global warming much less dangerous than global dumbing down"   (Lisa Fitz, German comedian)

Kevin Kipper

Hi Raymoh,

To download the latest version of Terragen, please log into your account here: https://planetside.co.uk/my-account/

Once logged in, under the Purchase History section, click on the View Details & Downloads link.  This will bring you to your purchase confirmation where you can click on the download link to your product and a URL showing the different release versions and their links.

Regards,

Kevin

raymoh

"I consider global warming much less dangerous than global dumbing down"   (Lisa Fitz, German comedian)

Balletdude

I'm on Mac and using the same build of Terragen and I don't get a crash when running check for updates.
Have you tried running Disk Utility on your mac?

It can be found from Launchpad on the bottom menu bar, then the folder called Others

click on it select your main hard drive (the one terragen is on) and click first aid. This will check for disc errors and any corrupted or out of place files. if it finds any it will attempt to fix them
Apple released a new update to safari, don't think it will cause any issues, but update it if you havent already.

pokoy

Win 10 here, yeah same here, got a crash to desktop while checking for updates manually yesterday.