Registration

Started by drwho200, December 25, 2007, 10:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drwho200

Hi,

I have been using Terragen V0.9 and TG2 Preview to create some good images, however I cannot afford to register for Commercial Use. I am making a small film about the Earth, (not a commercial one; it will be Freely Downloadable) and I am asking whether it is possible to have some leeway about the Commercial License Fee. I can display a Full Screen Intro Banner saying: "Software by Planet Side, URl etc." and I can state that it uses Terragen in the Credits.

Thanks,

PM me or reply if you have any questions.

Oshyan

Using the free version of TG 0.9 you could render to even 720p resolution in animation without registering, as long as the end product did not have a commercial intent. TG2 has greater limitations on animation, as you are no doubt aware. I'm afraid we can't make exceptions to the licensing requirements, but there are discounts available for educational use if you are a student or educator. You can contact us at registrations AT planetside.co.uk to apply for an educational discount.

- Oshyan

old_blaggard

Waaayyy OT, but I like your username, drwho ;).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

drwho200

Thanks for your help, I guess I will just carry on as normal then.