Rive Buissonneuse

Started by Seth, March 07, 2008, 12:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phylloxera

Quote from: seth93 on March 08, 2008, 03:51:31 AM
hehe comment faire des buissons avec des arbres à moitié crevés... ! lol
Ils ne sont pas crevés en réalité ils ont des feuilles très petites car ils poussent en régions sèches ! Pour moi c'est l'image de la semaine d'ailleurs sur Planeteside "l'image de la semaine" en présente depuis plus de 15 jours si je ne me trompe !

reck

Quote from: Phylloxera on March 08, 2008, 04:01:40 AM
Quote from: seth93 on March 08, 2008, 03:51:31 AM
hehe comment faire des buissons avec des arbres à moitié crevés... ! lol
Ils ne sont pas crevés en réalité ils ont des feuilles très petites car ils poussent en régions sèches ! Pour moi c'est l'image de la semaine d'ailleurs sur Planeteside "l'image de la semaine" en présente depuis plus de 15 jours si je ne me trompe !

This place seems to be getting more like Renderosity everyday  ???  This is an amazing pic though Seth, congrats.

Also I know your Phylloxera's unofficial translator so without you he would never be able to tell us how he does his great images either.

monks

Saurav

One of the best renders to come out of TG2. Lighting, vegetation are superb.

joshbakr

Quote from: Saurav on March 08, 2008, 06:44:51 AM
One of the best renders to come out of TG2. Lighting, vegetation are superb.

AGREED!!! ;D

Costaud

:o I'm jealous...not of your image but of your patience...80 hours :o.......... ;)

Seth

hehehe i just prayed a lot for TG2 not to crash rendering the water ! ;)

mr-miley

Seth93...... WOW :o Outstanding. This isone of THE best renders I have seen to come out of TG2. Should be in the gallery up on Planetsides site... In fact, it should be the only image in the gallery up on Planetsides site  ;D This is just perfect. Have a gold star and go to the top of the class  ;D

Miles
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

nikita

I think the tree there disturbs the otherwise great image. Also the surface could be improved.
Nevertheless, my jaw dropped when I saw the image  ;D

Lucio

Your works with TG are improving constantly in time in a very impressive way. Outstanding execution. Great!

Chinaski

You don't understand me ? That's normal, I don't speak english.

Oshyan

This one has made Image of the Week. Congrats! :)

- Oshyan

moodflow

Wow, simply stunning!  There is a bit too much noise in places, but otherwise, the lighting is nearly perfect.  Definitely an image of the week for sure!    :o
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

Seth