Previous topic - Next topic

Will you buy GTA IV?

Yes. (On PlayStation 3)
Yes. (On Xbox 360)
No. Never liked the GTA series
What is GTA IV?
No. I'm on the Planetside team and don't have time for this right now

sjefen

I love the GTA series and I am really looking forward to Grand Theft Auto IV.
I'm gonna get it on Playstation 3.

Here is a link to the IGN's Video Review of Grand Theft Auto if you haven't seen it:
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/793799/grand-theft-auto-iv/videos/gta4_review_042508.html
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

child@play

i'll buy it, as soon as it is available for pc ;) :)

best game series ever in my opinion
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

lightning

im thinking of buying an xbox 360 so i may get it on there if not i will get it on pc for sure ;D
i have san andreas on my pc and ps2 and i have liberty city and vice city stories on my psp i love GTA!

Ironshirt

Yes, I'll buy it too (Ps3 Version). GTA is nice - you can play it whenever you want, as long(short) as you want - in any case you have fun with it!
But I'll wait 1-2 weeks because of the upcoming release of TG2 for pre-purchasers...    I've to prioritize to avoid inner conflict  ;) ;D

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

sjefen

Is anyone else having frame rate issues with GTA IV on PlayStation 3?

128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

dhavalmistry

damn it!....just found out that there is not gonna be a pc version....kinda hard to believe (for me at least) but I cant find any info on release dates for pc...

Seth

Played since tuesday ! very good game... my only problem : i can't get in online games... no connection found !!! we need a patch for sure...
oh and no framerate problem on my PS3...

Will

Quote from: dhavalmistry on May 01, 2008, 10:51:16 PM
damn it!....just found out that there is not gonna be a pc version....kinda hard to believe (for me at least) but I cant find any info on release dates for pc...

What? NOOOO!
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

lightning

Quote from: dhavalmistry on May 01, 2008, 10:51:16 PM

dont worry im sure there will be they havnt released it yet becuse xbox 360 is loseing heaps and microsft want to give it abit of a chance instead of the computer version taking all the revenue just you watch in 6months to a year it will be on pc for sure ;D

dhavalmistry

Quote from: lightning on May 02, 2008, 05:28:54 AM
dont worry im sure there will be they havnt released it yet becuse xbox 360 is loseing heaps and microsft want to give it abit of a chance instead of the computer version taking all the revenue just you watch in 6months to a year it will be on pc for sure ;D

yea eventually there is gonna be a pc version...but 6-12 months later....all the hype and excitement to play the game will be gone...this sux..

matrix2003

My son has been IMMERSED in GTA4 for days .... on xbox360.  I have looked over his shoulder and actually wrestled the controller away for a few moments.  Driving is a bit squirrelly, takes a bit to get used too.  Read in a forum that some folks say the ads (as usual) show better graphics.  For the best look around hold down the B key and you'll get cinematic views of the surroundings (while driving).

If you have ever driven around Manhattan this game is scary!  You will recognize street corners, buildings, -you get a feel for heading uptown or back to the bridges. Even if you don't go around bashing folks, this is a great NYC simulation with a lot of detail to say the least.

-  Bill .
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Dark Fire

I'll be buying the PS3 version in about 1.5 months...

sjefen

I think I have some problem with my PS3 cause I have some serious framerate issues.
I had this problem with Assassin's Creed also. I thought it was the game and got a new copy from the store, but still the same. Now I have it with GTA IV and that's a bigger problem for me.... eh.
All my other games work perfectly. :(

128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB