3D Object Converter with .tgo loader module

Started by KZ_3D, June 17, 2008, 07:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ_3D

Hello,

Today I released the latest 3D Object Converter update package (v4.205).

You can download the V4.20 install or portable version from the official 3D O. C. web page:
http://web.t-online.hu/karpo

After this you can update your installed or portable application quickly and easily using the auto-update function (Help/Check for updates...) to get the v4.205.

Regards,
Zoltan

old_blaggard

Cool!  This is a great program and I'm glad to see .tgo added to the list :).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

bobbystahr

Quote from: KZ_3D on June 17, 2008, 07:03:03 AM
Hello,

Today I released the latest 3D Object Converter update package (v4.205).

You can download the V4.20 install or portable version from the official 3D O. C. web page:
http://web.t-online.hu/karpo

After this you can update your installed or portable application quickly and easily using the auto-update function (Help/Check for updates...) to get the v4.205.

Regards,
Zoltan

Ummm...just installed it and every .tgo I try to load yields a flag that says unrecognized format...what'm I doing wrong?.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

[/quote]

Ummm...just installed it and every .tgo I try to load yields a flag that says unrecognized format...what'm I doing wrong?.. ...
[/quote]

My bad...just did the update from help and they load fine. But it saves as nought till you register/pay for it...useful to check out objects I guess, but for the financially impaired types who[like moi] can only "afford" TG2TP unregged, that's bout it...still useful in that regard. Thanks for thinking about Terragen Zoltan...hopefully you'll be able to implement .tgo saving as well...I'd sell a guitar to get that I'll tell you...save hours messing about in PoseRay...LOL...again thanks for your efforts.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

JimB

Quote from: bobbystahr on June 17, 2008, 01:19:48 PMhopefully you'll be able to implement .tgo saving as well...I'd sell a guitar to get that I'll tell you...save hours messing about in PoseRay...LOL..

Yup, I'd sell some armour for .tgo save.
Some bits and bobs
The Galileo Fallacy, 'Argumentum ad Galileus':
"They laughed at Galileo. They're laughing at me. Therefore I am the next Galileo."

Nope. Galileo was right for the simpler reason that he was right.

Mandrake

Are you saying this applet will flip a tgo back to an obj?

dandelO

It tries to, yes. I haven't had much luck in getting a .pbj from a .tgo yet though.
All the models I've tried to convert saved as .obj's but, with no faces or vertices, anyone got any ideas on how to make it workable?

dandelO

KZ_3D

Can you tell me which program uses the .pbj file format ?

dandelO

QuoteCan you tell me which program uses the .pbj file format ?

Nope!

See my second post...

QuoteThat's meant to say '.obj' not '.pbj'. ^^
:)

;)

KZ_3D

It is OK, but I don't know what is your real problem with the .obj exporter module.