solved

Started by Xpleet, June 22, 2008, 11:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpleet

solved -

were v1 models.

V2 look way better, maybe gonna get those :-)

lightning

where did you get these plants from the actual greenworks site or did you get them from somewhere like gfxworld,51render or cgpersia?
if you got them from the warez sites they will obviously be version 1 plants
but lets get of that topic :-\!

i will have a browse through my xfrog stores and see if those are actually the v1 plants
i think that one is v2 since its rendered in c4d
but i think they are supstituted textures
i remember getting a pirated copy of the conifer dvd of trademe which is like ebay and that had random textures  ::)

Xpleet

Quote from: lightning on June 22, 2008, 04:44:48 PM
were did you get these plants from the actual greenworks site or did you get them from somewhere like gfxworld,51render or cgpersia?
if you got them from the warez sites they will obviously be version 1 plants
but lets get of that topic :-\!

i will have a browse through my xfrog stores and see if those are actually the v1 plants
i think that one is v2 since its rendered in c4d
but i think they are supstituted textures
i remember getting a pirated copy of the conifer dvd of trademe which is like ebay and that had random textures  ::)

Well actually I got these from a housemate. He didn't warez em, how dare you ask  ;D I just don't know from when they are. So i need to know whether those are v1 or v2. The Greenworks site doesn't say nowhere, so how does one even know if they're v1 or v2.

The textures are high def and neat but in some cases different than the preview ones i see on the site.

lightning

yeah they are version 2 plants just with different textures i think ;) by looking at it i think its the ones the guys from 51render ripped last summer
they ripped 20 xfrog dvds both from version 1 and 2 but i still think these this tree is version 2