xFrog Single Package Purchases...?

Started by rcallicotte, February 02, 2009, 12:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schmeerlap

Hi Matt

You said nothing about the documentation (user manual) being completed for final release. Will it Be?

John
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

Oshyan

buzzzzz1

XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Zylot

This is the best thread about Xfrog plants ever.

Mohawk20

Quote from: Zylot on February 24, 2009, 01:02:30 PM
This is the best thread about Xfrog plants ever.

Definitely!

Great news! I'll be watching my mail box every minute, starting March 1...  ;D
Howgh!

buzzzzz1

Quote from: xfrog on February 20, 2009, 09:09:46 PM
Quote from: otakar on February 19, 2009, 11:54:06 PM
Wait a second! Is this it? The big announcement everyone has been waiting for? And it comes from who? Xfrog? Buried in a thread about xfrog products? I find that more than a bit curious. And I am not surprised people are questioning which year in March this is supposed to occur with this track record.  :-\ Matt, Oshyan, anyone?

Press release, some free highend plants, are coming next week.  I placed some info, ihere, because i thought the users of the prerelease of TG2, would not only be excited to know that plants are coming, but that, they are paired with a release of TG2.  Matt fully supported me saying that.  We are meeting daily.  I thought it would be something good for you all, who have been very patient, to receive fresh info as it develops, rather than just point you towards a press release. 

Questions/requests ?

According to this we should have some "free highend plants" by the end of Saturday, which is tomorrow.  Right?
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

buzzzzz1

Quote from: buzzzzz1 on February 27, 2009, 09:04:57 AM
Quote from: xfrog on February 20, 2009, 09:09:46 PM
Quote from: otakar on February 19, 2009, 11:54:06 PM
Wait a second! Is this it? The big announcement everyone has been waiting for? And it comes from who? Xfrog? Buried in a thread about xfrog products? I find that more than a bit curious. And I am not surprised people are questioning which year in March this is supposed to occur with this track record.  :-\ Matt, Oshyan, anyone?

Press release, some free highend plants, are coming next week.  I placed some info, ihere, because i thought the users of the prerelease of TG2, would not only be excited to know that plants are coming, but that, they are paired with a release of TG2.  Matt fully supported me saying that.  We are meeting daily.  I thought it would be something good for you all, who have been very patient, to receive fresh info as it develops, rather than just point you towards a press release. 

Questions/requests ?

According to this we should have some "free highend plants" by the end of Saturday, which is tomorrow.  Right?

Well how about that! This dude comes in here bragging about being CEO of greenworks, feeds us a bunch of BS about giving us some free high end plants then doesn't follow through with what he said.  A Man Is Only As Good As His Word. Really it's not about getting a couple of freebies. It's the Principle of not doing what he said. Writing software is one thing, knowing how to run a business is another.  And they wonder why I ask?  March of what year?  If they ran into a problem the least they could do is come back and say hey, gang sorry but the plants aren't ready yet. But to say nothing is totally disrespectful. Something we should be use to by now.

Unbelievable ..........
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

PG

Well you know if Xfrog is in LA then it's still saturday there ;D
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

mac

It never ceases to amaze me how much some people complain about something they get for free

buzzzzz1

Quote from: mac on February 28, 2009, 10:21:50 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how much some people complain about something they get for free

LOL
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

choronr

Perhaps unbeknown to some of you, there was a killing frost in Europe creating havic with the Xfrog vegetation!

AndyWelder

Twiddling thumbs and crossing fingers! Yup, Terragen yoga  ;)
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

Mohawk20

I think since 'the end of February' is in a weekend, monday March 2 wouldn't be that much of a delay, would it?
Howgh!

AndyWelder

Quote from: Matt on February 20, 2009, 11:16:43 AM
It is true, we are coordinating for a release in March. We should have more information for you next week.

Matt

XFrog and Planetside should synchronize their time tables or we're ending with a release date of April 1st :P
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

rcallicotte

...for Pete's sake (whoever Pete is)...
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?