xFrog Single Package Purchases...?

Started by rcallicotte, February 02, 2009, 12:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neuspadrin

seeing as we got a pre final final release march 33rd?

so when's xfrog's release? march 40th? maybe?

matrix2003

-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

AndyWelder

We all could sent stewartpmcsherry@yahoo.com an email asking him to live up to his words (or whatever the expression is)
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

matrix2003

Well I did just that.  Lets see if he responds.

matrix2003

WELL THAT WAS FAST!

Sent from his iphone: "coming next week. thanks for your patience."

There ya go.  ;D

buzzzzz1

Quote from: AndyWelder on April 04, 2009, 11:16:06 AM
We all could sent stewartpmcsherry@yahoo.com an email asking him to live up to his words (or whatever the expression is)

Quote from: AndyWelder on April 04, 2009, 11:16:06 AM

No sense wasting the time to email him as he doesn't answer emails anyway. What gets me the most is, he came in here running off at the mouth about being Xfrog's CEO and doesn't do what he said. And on top of that, he doesn't even have the balls or common decency to come back and face the music.  I thought I was arrogant but he has me beat!  Just to point out to those that think I'm bitching about not getting something for free. I could care less about free xfrog plants. I have plenty of plants in my collect already. However I would have spent the money for some quality Xfrog plants made for TG, but now I don't know that I care to give them my business. I have my doubts that they would lend any support or answer any messages/emails if a paying customer was to encounter problems with their products.  If they are not careful and don't start showing some attentiveness to Customers or Potential Customers someone might come along and offer better plants for sale along with good support and customer relations.  Who would you rather deal with?

Have a TG Day!   :)
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

buzzzzz1

Quote from: matrix2003 on April 04, 2009, 11:35:48 AM
WELL THAT WAS FAST!

Sent from his iphone: "coming next week. thanks for your patience."

There ya go.  ;D

He's probably reading this thread as we post. LOL
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

matrix2003

errr ....yes he is!  He just responded in the other thread.

chromecity

Quote from: buzzzzz1 on April 04, 2009, 11:37:11 AMNo sense wasting the time to email him as he doesn't answer emails anyway. What gets me the most is, he came in here running off at the mouth about being Xfrog's CEO and doesn't do what he said. And on top of that, he doesn't even have the balls or common decency to come back and face the music.  I thought I was arrogant but he has me beat!  Just to point out to those that think I'm bitching about not getting something for free. I could care less about free xfrog plants. I have plenty of plants in my collect already. However I would have spent the money for some quality Xfrog plants made for TG, but now I don't know that I care to give them my business. I have my doubts that they would lend any support or answer any messages/emails if a paying customer was to encounter problems with their products.  If they are not careful and don't start showing some attentiveness to Customers or Potential Customers someone might come along and offer better plants for sale along with good support and customer relations.  Who would you rather deal with?
I have corresponded with Stewart for almost 10 years whenever I had questions or issues with the standalone Xfrog products or the Xfrog for C4D product and various libraries.  Stewart has always responded personally and has offered assistance numerous times.  I have nothing but praise for the product support at Greenworks.  The implications above are not accurate.  Certainly this rollout has not gone as intended, but a week from now or a month from now or whatever, it will all be water under the bridge and we can all be happily rendering our Xfrog content in TG2.  However unpleasant it seems at this very moment, this hiccup is not indicative of the way that Stewart and his company run their business.
Regards,

Jeff Andrews
Chrome City Studios / FX Models

buzzzzz1

Quote from: chromecity on April 04, 2009, 11:55:26 AM
Quote from: buzzzzz1 on April 04, 2009, 11:37:11 AMNo sense wasting the time to email him as he doesn't answer emails anyway. What gets me the most is, he came in here running off at the mouth about being Xfrog's CEO and doesn't do what he said. And on top of that, he doesn't even have the balls or common decency to come back and face the music.  I thought I was arrogant but he has me beat!  Just to point out to those that think I'm bitching about not getting something for free. I could care less about free xfrog plants. I have plenty of plants in my collect already. However I would have spent the money for some quality Xfrog plants made for TG, but now I don't know that I care to give them my business. I have my doubts that they would lend any support or answer any messages/emails if a paying customer was to encounter problems with their products.  If they are not careful and don't start showing some attentiveness to Customers or Potential Customers someone might come along and offer better plants for sale along with good support and customer relations.  Who would you rather deal with?
I have corresponded with Stewart for almost 10 years whenever I had questions or issues with the standalone Xfrog products or the Xfrog for C4D product and various libraries.  Stewart has always responded personally and has offered assistance numerous times.  I have nothing but praise for the product support at Greenworks.  The implications above are not accurate.  Certainly this rollout has not gone as intended, but a week from now or a month from now or whatever, it will all be water under the bridge and we can all be happily rendering our Xfrog content in TG2.  However unpleasant it seems at this very moment, this hiccup is not indicative of the way that Stewart and his company run their business.

Well I'm happy for you but I haven't had that experience.  I have emailed him several times in the past with no response at all, so all I can do is relate my own experience.
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

AndyWelder

Stewart replied to me equally as fast, it was a matter of minutes!

Walli

first of all, normaly all issues are taken care of. second, it´s always a good idea to write in places where you can expect to get support. When Stewart is not answering here the threads, it might be that he simply does not check all forums on internet everyday. If he would do so, then Greenworks wouldn´t be possible to release new stuff at all.

There is a Xfrog usergroup and soon there will be even be more. And on this usergroup you not only get help from xfrog users, this group is also closely followed by Greenworks.

You always have to keep in mind that on company addresses you recieve dozens or hundreds of spam mails and sometimes an important mail can slip or is filtered. That is for sure not nice, but I think its important to faith the real world ;-)
I mean even a small freelancer like me gets so many spam mails, I really don´t want to know how much Stewart gets on all xfrog addresses.

best,
Walli

matrix2003

Well .... the week is almost over!  >:(

AndyWelder

Quote from: matrix2003 on April 10, 2009, 06:59:14 AM
Well .... the week is almost over!  >:(
Well, never heard of Easter Egg plants? :D

matrix2003

Fooled again!  Now I don't believe in the Easter Bunny or the Xfrog.