Some flowers and grass

Started by Walli, April 06, 2009, 10:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walli

Hi,

I converted some of my free objects to tgo, some patches of grass and three variations of primula denticulata flower. Perhaps someone might find that stuff useful.
http://www.wallis-eck.de/2009/?p=227

best,
Walli

domdib

RArcher

Nice little grass clumps, thanks!  They certainly work well in adding some needed variety.

Alf15000

choronr

arisdemos

Walli, I have to say that you have generously provided the most useful of tutorials and so many wonderful models at your sites during the last 2-3 years. I wouldn't want to think I missed any of the splendid flora or helpful xfrog educationals that you have spread around like a perrenial Easter Bunny. I also have enjoyed your graphics. Thank you again by golly. 

mogn

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Walli

you are welcome.

In case you are interested - I also made a short overview on how to create a simple flower with Xfrog 3.5 and bring it to Terragen 2.
http://www.wallis-eck.de/2009/?p=254
The tutorial files contain the tgo, so even if you don´t need the tutorial itself, you might want to get the flower ;-)

arisdemos

Hey Walli, a few years back you had offered a free "dead" tree on your site  and then you pulled it off, and I was waondering if you might still have that file and again be willing to now offer it  to the public (and me....perhaps) on this site? Your humble circling file hunter arisdemos.

Seth

buzzzzz1

Yes, thanks you for the plants! First time to your site and really nice stuff you have there! Bookmarked now.   :)
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Walli

not a dead tree, actually I don´t even have the file anymore. But you could take a look at the OGFTP. I am not sure, but I think I could try to bring that one to tgo, once with and once without leaves. But I don´t know when I manage to do so.

best,
Walli

Arandil

Mr_Lamppost

Many thanks for the plants.

Also the timely link to your tutorial: I am just in the process of downloading the XFrog demo.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.