CCR WOW!

Started by buzzzzz1, June 26, 2009, 01:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzzzz1

Damn! I would sell my left testicle for one of these! Ouch!  You can have one for a mere $541,000 US Dollars.   ;)

http://www.koenigsegg.com/models.php?model_submenu=images&img=1
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Seth

If you can sell the right one too, I'll be driving this monster ;D

buzzzzz1

Only problem, you need balls to drive 241 MPH. Always something to get in the way!  :D
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

buzzzzz1

The guy that started the company says ; If you haven't seen the Future, you aren't driving fast enough.
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Seth

that's why YOU are going to sell the right one for me ;)
so I'll drive this beauty with my watermelons still attached to my body !!!

buzzzzz1

watermelons?????  You must walk very funny and carefully.  :D
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Seth

hehehe
big balls, dude... big balls...
damn, seriously, i really would like to try something like this car once in my life... that must be totally crazy !

PG

It needs a spoiler on the back though, it's completely uncontrollable even at low speeds because it has pretty much no downforce
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

buzzzzz1

Quote from: PG on June 26, 2009, 01:49:11 PM
It needs a spoiler on the back though, it's completely uncontrollable even at low speeds because it has pretty much no downforce

I just saw it break the land speed record for production cars at 241 MPH on The History Channel. I think they figured that out.  ;)
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Seth

you just need to know how to drive
just watched some tests on videos... great car, great sound !

Jack

lolz dis is my favourite car Well the ccx is ;)!!!!!!!!!

you need to watch the top gear show when they test it its unbelievable ae no one can control it because it is to powerful they had to stick a spoiler on it 
My terragen gallery:
http://wetbanana.deviantart.com/

Mohawk20

Yeah, even the Stig (Michael Shumacher?) crashed it pretty badly without the spoiler...
Howgh!

scott8933

The owner of the company and designer/co-designer of the car seems legendary for his attention to detail; I'm surprised about the downforce issue. Car designers seem to almost always overlook that only half of the air is going over the top of the car as it drives...the other half? Under the car! So the underside is almost always overlooked on street cars, when looking to decrease drag (and there's a ton of very un-aerodynamic junk down there).

Just thinking out loud at this point mind you... I recall the last-gen 300zx had specially designed wheels that were made to suck air out from under the car... and F1's make so much downforce they can drive upside-down at speed. Ages ago I was a mechanic for a shop that specialized in Z-cars and also built track racers besides the street stuff. One of the "bibles" of race-prepping Z's had a photo of a 240z with and without a front spoiler. Without, because of its airfoil shape, the car lifted about four inches above normal ride height!

Wonder why the otherwise immaculately designed CCR would overlook something so obvious, considering it's -made- to go that fast.

buzzzzz1

8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
XP Pro 64 bit OS

darthvader

If I had enough money to buy that car I would instead pay for college, but a much more fuel effecient car, then buy a monster computer for TG2! Still, it's an absolutely beautiful vehicle ;D