Wanna see what 24.5 million pixels looks like?

Started by matrix2003, September 12, 2009, 11:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N810

Anybody remember these...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Traveler_(video_game)
I know where on is localy and have played it a few times.
Hmmm... wonder what this button does....

TheBlackHole

Quote from: Cyber-Angel on September 16, 2009, 11:51:46 PM
I think that for the time been that holographic displays are the way forward and one should imagine that it would be a little disconcerting the first time you switch one on and have an image right there in the room with you. It would be necessary to have darkened rooms or the projection would be swamped by light the other technological barrier foreseen is that of transparency of the holographic image: this effect can be seen in Star Wars: A New Hope when R2-D2 projects the holographic message form Princes Leia for Ben Kennobi.

I actually got in a flame war on another site for this, but you misspelled Kenobi and a few other words. It should look like this:

Quote from: Cyber-Angel on September 16, 2009, 11:51:46 PM
I think that for the time being that holographic displays are the way forward and one should imagine that it would be a little disconcerting the first time you switch one on and have an image right there in the room with you. It would be necessary to have darkened rooms or the projection would be swamped by light. The other technological barrier foreseen is that of transparency of the holographic image: this effect can be seen in Star Wars: A New Hope when R2-D2 projects the holographic message from Princess Leia for Ben Kenobi.

They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

Cyber-Angel

@ TheBlackHole:

I have gone back into my post and made the corrections thanks for picking those up, I do use the inline spell checker in Firefox but it doesn't pick up every thing: A Star-Wars fan like my self should know better about spelling names, but no one can get things right all the time.  ;D

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel     

TheBlackHole

They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?