Cut off text...

Started by choronr, January 02, 2010, 10:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

Just today I loaded Windows 7 Ultimate and Terragen 2 version 2.1 and noted that all the text in the upper left window is 'cut off'. I have chosen to go with 'medium' size of all things in Windows. I'm thinking that this is why the text is cut off. Oshyan; Matt, anybody have a solution to this problem?

Bob

Kadri

Choronr , i have the same problem . My font size in Windows 7 home premium 64 bit  was % 125 middle (?) too .
When i tried it now with normal ( % 100) there is not any problem . I am curious if there is a solution . I use the free version of TG2
I use desktop size of 1920 x 1200 and % 100 font size is a little to small for my eyes.

Kadri.

choronr

Quote from: Kadri on January 03, 2010, 12:34:13 AM
Choronr , i have the same problem . My font size in Windows 7 home premium 64 bit  was % 125 middle (?) too .
When i tried it now with normal ( % 100) there is not any problem . I am curious if there is a solution . I use the free version of TG2
I use desktop size of 1920 x 1200 and % 100 font size is a little to small for my eyes.

Kadri.
Thank you Kadri for replying to this issue. Looks like I'll need to go to 100%; and, get myself a pair of magnifying glasses.

Oshyan

Font scaling is often a problem for applications. It looks like in Win7 we may need to do a bit more to accommodate it.

- Oshyan

Kadri

With bigger monitors becoming more common it is going to be more of a problem i think , Oshyan .
It would be good if you can fix this  :) But you are right other software has this kind of problem too sometimes .

Kadri.