Not sure if this is a bug or not!

Started by RedSquare, February 19, 2007, 07:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSquare

I have encountered a slight problem although not the same as Costaud reported on the 5/1/70 vv .ter  erractic importing.  I have encountered this myself but in my case I noticed that for some reason I seem to have lost the leftside terrain listings.  Not that I take too much notice of it as I tend to follow the nodes.  Note however the nodes are present on the right.

EDIT  I just went back to do a screen shot of an earlier version were I know the left hand terrain elements were listed.  But all gorne, not sure what's happening here, I shall try another .tgo and see if the same happens.

EDIT II  Well at random I opened other .tgo's all OK.  So I must have done something wrong, probably fat fingers.

Oshyan

Hi Redsquare,

We're aware of some issues with the node lists that will be addressed in an upcoming patch. If you can re-check this after the update is released that would be great.

- Oshyan

buzzzzz

For the time being I just click where they should be and they re-appear, well they do for me anyway.

3DGuy

Agreed. I've have the same problem from time to time. Seems a redraw issue of that particular pane.

RedSquare

QuoteFor the time being I just click where they should be and they re-appear

I tried that but it didn't work for me, ho hum.

3DGuy

Try moving that part of the window off the desktop and back again (simple move the window around so it goes past the edge). That usually solves it for me.

RedSquare

Nope that doesn't work either, thanks for the suggestions.     :(

bvcastilho

Thats happens to me some times also. Dont find the trigger yet.
But I also just click where they should be and they re-appear.
It seems a refresh problem.

jo

Hi,

When this problem occurs the list items are still there, they just aren't drawing properly. You might try minimising and then maximising the window, or moving another window across the top of the list, moving one of the splitter bars in the left part of the window or something else to trigger a redraw of the list. As Oshyan says above, this should be fixed in the next release.

Regards,

Jo