Gothic abbey

Started by mhaze, February 02, 2010, 06:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhaze

I hope you can decompress this -  the only way I could get it small enough was to use winzips custom commpression.

Use abuse in any way you wish.

Mick

inkydigit

nah its broke?
can you upload to mediafire, or even terragen.org (ashundar)??
looks real nice, btw!
cheers
:)

mhaze

mhaze

Can't find a way to upload a file to Ashunder! will find another way.

mhaze

Try This

Cyber-Angel

Vary nice Transept Arch on this model, form the modeling I'd say c.12th to 13th centuries approximately   ;D

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel  

inkydigit

that one opened fine!...will try this when I get back to the house tonight, cheers again!

Klas

I can open the first file with 7-Zip.

Gannaingh

Thank you! I have an idea for this already :)

Oshyan

Need to make at least 1 post on Terragen.org/Ashundar before uploading files. If you haven't done so already, post in a welcome thread or something. After that you can upload up to 100MB per file. :)

- Oshyan

mhaze

Cheers Oshyan, I'll do that.

Oshyan

I'm considering removing that restriction now actually, since we're trying to really help out with the file hosting side of things over there. It's partly an anti-spam measure, but most spammers don't upload files. ;D

- Oshyan

Cyber-Angel

Quote from: Oshyan on February 04, 2010, 03:39:37 AM
I'm considering removing that restriction now actually, since we're trying to really help out with the file hosting side of things over there. It's partly an anti-spam measure, but most spammers don't upload files. ;D

- Oshyan

Is it some thing that you'd like us Ashundar staff to keep an eye on, with view to putting that restriction back should need arise?

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel  :)

Zairyn Arsyn

i like this model, i'll probadly use in it in a future fantasy render sometime.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

mhaze

Great - glad to se it being used.