Wee, correction, big bit spam...

Started by dandelO, September 30, 2010, 07:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

In the user interface overview, can't see a report button in there.
http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=6.0

Everywhere.

Zairyn Arsyn

well this changes everything, its a Christian Louboutin interface actually. :D :D ;D

damn.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

dandelO

QuoteWe are ready for you to give you great discount Christian Louboutin Sandals

And, surely that's blasphemous! Maybe it's just misplaced irony. :D

RichTwo

Could be worse - like advertising for Ed Hardy tee shirts...  :P
They're all wasted!

Seth

TheBlackHole

I noticed another spam attack in TG1 Support. The thread title is facials in nyc.
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

jbest

Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Zairyn Arsyn

i do believe we are under attack :D
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

TheBlackHole

They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?

jbest

There's four spam things in TG1 discussion. This spammer must be pretty determined. Planetside Forums should delete these kind of things automatically.
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

Mahnmut

As I may have mentioned, I am approaching my final exams at the moment.
Waiting for slow renders gives me the patience to work through the next old exam on my computer.
When I can´t stand it anymore, I go have a look at this friendly forum.
I should explain that I am studying medicine, and pharmaceutics is not my favorite subject, I can´t endure much more substance names-

AND NOW THAT!

TheBlackHole

I've been replying to the spam messages with Picard's facepalm, SPAM coming out of a laptop falling into a SPAM can, a can of SPAM with the No sign over it, and so on. I've also reported some of the posts.

jbest

Quote from: TheBlackHole on October 02, 2010, 04:03:16 PM
I've been replying to the spam messages with Picard's facepalm, SPAM coming out of a laptop falling into a SPAM can, a can of SPAM with the No sign over it, and so on. I've also reported some of the posts.

Yeah, let's hope the spammer sees those :D I also reported some.

Seth