Mountain Road

Started by Dune, February 15, 2012, 03:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

I'm onto something, but it needs work. Based on a simple warped simple shape. The terrain is horrible...

Dune

This one is (just) a bit nicer.

Jonathan

Hi Ulco,

The second pic is getting there - some detail on the ground and you have the basis of a nice study!

J
Every problem is an opportunity, but there are so many opportunities it is a problem!

bla bla 2

Je cherchais à créer une route comme toi sur la première, peut tu nous le dire ?

I tried to create a route like you on the first, can you tell us ?

Dune

I have to perfect this first... saved in grayscale by accident  >:(

bla bla 2

ca vient peut-être du soleil, ou envero ligth et l'atmosphere ?

TheBadger

Some nice views here Ulco. Keep it up
It has been eaten.

Dune

Quoteca vient peut-être du soleil, ou envero ligth et l'atmosphere ?
No, I just saved the rendered bmp as a gray scale jpg.

Walli

the second one is really nice, good color variations of the tree populations.

Dune

Put a little more effort in the scene...

mhaze

Great image and atmosphere but the road looks a little too clean. I think the tree has great potential but somehow is not quite right - too bright and shiny perhaps. The shoreline could do with some rocks to break it up a little.

FrankB

This is great, I like this scene a lot. Must have been a lot of work with all that detail and well placed objects! Very cool!

Frank

Dune

Thanks, Frank. It's not your setup, by the way (which I haven't even checked out), but it must be very similar. All based on the same principles I guess. I'll work on some dirt on the road, and the coastline may indeed have something extra. Already changed the tree, mhaze is right about that. The most important is that I don't like this car, nor the cyclist.
I saw a documentary last night about David Hockney, where some countryside scenes gave me some ideas, which I may pursue instead. We'll see.

Walli

this is a great scene, the only thing that really "pops" out is the car in my eyes, but with a nice, fitting car....

choronr

Almost missed this one. That is a mighty fine looking scene Ulco. It has a bit of everything in the composition. I look forward to the evolution towards the final image.