Animation bluriness

Started by perdido007, September 03, 2013, 10:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perdido007

Newbie in Terragen 3 pro and i must admit "wow" for the stills but something eludes me, when a launch a animation render i find the .bmp images not great and especially they have lost their sharpness.....is it the software emulating motion blur ? or did i have a beer too much.....i don't get it....most of my sliders are as out of the bow....a newbie i repeat....am on a mac and am wondering is there a preference file to be deleted as in modo since machine crashed this morning....when i render a still no problem... i get a great image which a play around with in photoshop to get desired result....but the animation files are just kinda yukky....any thoughts...sorry in advance for stupidity of question but we all start somewhere i guess....cheers and thanks in advance

Dune

By default motion blur is checked in the render quality tab. Switch it off and it'll be crisp again.

perdido007

thank you for speedy answer...will give it a try and let you know...;cheers

perdido007

ok thank you Dune....works like a charm....wow for your website...that circular medieval village i had seen a couple of weeks ago en het is heel indrukwekend werk waarvoor proficiaat....alvast bedankt door het spoedige antwoord....yo

Dune