Parkwood

Started by Dune, February 03, 2014, 04:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled-Universe

otakar

Ulco, you can post photos and renders and it can be hard to tell the difference sometimes, certainly on first sight.  You should not be surprised... 8)

bla bla 2

Tu pourrai utiliser mon château ? ^^

You will be able to use my castle ? ^ ^

Dune

I don't have to do the castle, just the park. Tight budget, so it better be this way. More time for private stuff as well.

pclavett

Looks like something I saw in France 2 years ago ! Superb realism for everything ! The park actually looks like some if the pictures I took ! Excellent !
Paul

Dune

More tests. I have to figure out how to do the surroundings of the park. I'm not going to fill it up with all buildings and highways that are there, so I use low cloud, or a complete whiteout outside a certain circle (terrain as well). Next will be cows, gates, and inside buildings. Have to keep it low in memory (and work) though. The willows need a lighter bark.

N-drju

Ulco, for goodness sake! What do you STILL want from those renders? They are good already by my standards.  :D

On a side note, do you think you could provide this fabulous grass shader in a TG2 version clip file? ;) If no, perhaps a screenshot of the node network so I can tweak it by myself.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Dune

Well, for one, the willows need to be on the borders of the ditch, and it needs refinement in veggies, especially for closeups. So I've made a 'clump' of grass and willow sprouts that go around the bases of each tree (same seed), so they don't stand so 'naked' on the grass.

here's the clip as TG2. Should work.

TheBadger

Quote from: otakar on February 06, 2014, 12:44:25 PM
Ulco, you can post photos and renders and it can be hard to tell the difference sometimes, certainly on first sight.  You should not be surprised... 8)

Yeah, I have to look close every once and awhile too. The thumbnails can really be tricky! There are more than a few people here who have fooled me a bit.

But on that castle.
That is the one thing Europe and the rest of the old world will ALWAYS have over the states. We will never have that kinda stuff here >:( The time is passed and is never coming back :'(
It has been eaten.

N-drju

@ Ulco - thank you so very much! :) Preshaydit.

@ Badger - Don't feel bad about it dude! US on the other hand has fabulous deserts, salt flats, canyons and endless prairies none of which can be found in Europe. Not in a million years quite literally! ;D
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

TheBadger

lol! Yeah, but it would be better to have a castle over looking those places you mention  ;D
It has been eaten.

Dune

Get stinkin' rich and build one. Some US citizens do  ;) Chinese as well  :D

Hannes

Funny, I'm living next to a castle. It's a nice one. Maybe I can ask if they are selling it?!

Dune

Well, that's not the wrong place to live!

Oshyan

Yeah, we've got a couple castles man, don't despair! Heck, one of them is even close to me, apparently (Calistoga).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_in_the_United_States

- Oshyan