One more tiny request...

Started by masonspappy, November 11, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masonspappy

I would be really nice if there was some way to group lights together so that I could turn them on and off with a single mouse click.    :)

AP

Sounds like a case for a Macro Node. This I would like to see. Rather then going onto a load of blue nodes to adjust each one for example, one can adjust few custom selected and named inputs with such a node. Vue has something like this.

Oshyan

Just add all your lights to a Group and then when you want to disable them, in the node network select the group by clicking on it's title bar and just press the D key to disable the group and all nodes in it. To add nodes to a group, just create the Group then drag-and-drop the nodes that you want to add over the area of the group's bounding box.

- Oshyan

masonspappy

Thanks Oshyan, works perfect!
(Note to self: must start reading directions)

mhaze

I would really like to group pops or individual plants so that I can move them around as a group - it would save so much time.

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: mhaze on November 13, 2014, 05:00:20 AM
I would really like to group pops or individual plants so that I can move them around as a group - it would save so much time.

+1 many times

I can't even remember how many times I have discussed/addressed the need for this functionality (un)officially.
It would make a great v3.x feature. Like <v3.5 then of course ;)