Iceland Idea

Started by archonforest, November 23, 2014, 03:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archonforest

The Badger:
Thanx for links. That picture looks very very interesting. I will try to get it into TG.

mhaze:
Thx for the comment. To create a nice Volcano is out of my knowledge so I wont do that this time. I want to learn how to do it at one point as someone already asked me if I can render a volcano :)

FrankB:
Thank you and glad that u like the picture. What details are u talking? Displacements or veggies and stuff? I am kinda stuck right now as cannot figure out what else to put more on. 
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

choronr

I think you are on a good track here. As said, you might want to focus on a portion of the scene and develop a point of interest.

archonforest

Thx choronr. I will look if I can focus on a more interesting point. Just want to finish this pov first as I like this view. Here is a new render with some updates. I think it got better a bit ::)

choronr

Watched a long video posted by Badger last night. Seeing what you have here looks very good and reminds me of what I saw. Keep on; this looks promising.

archonforest

Quote from: choronr on November 28, 2014, 10:43:23 AM
Watched a long video posted by Badger last night. Seeing what you have here looks very good and reminds me of what I saw. Keep on; this looks promising.
Thank u  :)

Hannes

That looks really great!

archonforest

inkydigit

Cool terrain, reminds me of sulphurous deposits around a geyser, or salt lake...
:)
J

archonforest

Quote from: inkydigit on December 01, 2014, 06:57:08 PM
Cool terrain, reminds me of sulphurous deposits around a geyser, or salt lake...
:)
J
Thanks inky :)