Name that tune

Started by yossam, September 05, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

I heard a song today that I haven't heard in years. To mess with your heads, you're gonna have to guess what it is from clues I give you. The first is below. Bonus points for the band's name, double for the lead singers' name, and I'll give you my first born if you know his wifes' (at the time) name.

Have fun............. ;D

TheBadger

Weird science?

By the way, that render is very very good!
It has been eaten.

yossam

Nope..............this should be easier for the older farts on the forum. Just because of how old it is.  ::)

TheBadger

Love position #9?

;D

You need to give more hints... Kind of music at least... I am guessing its not Rap ;)
It has been eaten.

AP

NOTE TO SELF... Your way off base mister.    ;D

yossam

I'll give you the year..............1987.  ;D

mhall

Quote from: TheBadger on September 05, 2015, 01:53:40 AM
Love position #9?

Whoa! Love POSITION #9? I'm going to have to look that one up ... :)

AP

#9 by The Suburbs, Chan Poling. Eleanor Mondale.

fleetwood

You already said the year, so I know this is wrong, but the render made me think of  The Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett because of the line "I was working in the Lab, late one night" - 

Hannes

The Monster Mash!!! Hah, I remember that  ;D ;D ;D Way earlier, but a nice idea!

1987. Hmmm. I'm indeed an old fart, but it seems I'm even too old for that. No idea...

yossam

Alright folks................think of the uses for lab equipment . This is not that hard, but I'm the one that thought of it.  :P     Good guess fleetwood.............you are an official member of the OLD farts club.  ;D

TheBadger

QuoteAlright folks................think of the uses for lab equipment

Did they have Meth in the 80's? I wouldn't have guessed that crack required a PHD. /sarc
It has been eaten.

yossam

The next image I post will give it away................but it's not finished rendering.  :-*

yossam

This post will give you the name of the band and the name of the song..............if you think real hard.  ;D

TheBadger

So White Snake then?  ;D If so, I still have NO idea what the song is. By the way, I was little more than a pup in 1987. And back then, I thought Iron Maiden was rad... And I was right :D
It has been eaten.