Terragen 4

Started by Kadri, December 11, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

Interesting.This is on Facebook but i see nothing here around?

http://terragen4.com/

Nothing much info for now.

This is from Facebook:

"We've got big news to share: Terragen 4 is in development! We've got some early development images for you to check out and we'll be publishing weekly updates on Terragen4.com as we move toward a Second-Quarter 2016 release timeframe. Check out the site for more images and to subscribe for updates, and head on over to our online store if you want to find out how to reserve your copy of Terragen 4.0 today!

(if you were already contemplating an upgrade to Terragen 3 from an earlier version then stay tuned, we'll have upgrade pricing with included Terragen 4.0 update soon)"

WAS

Feel like this is news that should have been released on Planetside and the forums before anywhere else. I mean, this is where usual purchasers hang out and long-time community members. Like the "Announcements" forum, and news on the main site. I understand the outreach but.. huh

WAS

Feelings aside, the evaluation images look amazing.

TheBadger

cool
It has been eaten.

WAS

Quote from: TheBadger on December 11, 2015, 01:52:06 PM
new link?

Some sort of product gateway page. It is officially hosted by Planetside servers. It is official.

TheBadger

oops sorry WAS. I was thinking one thing and seeing another. Thought this was a different thread. I may have brain cancer or something.
It has been eaten.

TheBadger

I like the words "easier" and "faster" these are good words for Planetside to know and use.
It has been eaten.

WAS

Quote from: TheBadger on December 11, 2015, 01:57:50 PM
oops sorry WAS. I was thinking one thing and seeing another. Thought this was a different thread. I may have brain cancer or something.

It's not a tuuumor

AP

Good Lord! From seeing the alpha renders released so far, very impressed.

rcallicotte

Upgrade pricing from 3 to 4? Anyone?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Oshyan

Hey guys, sorry that you've felt a bit left out. We had a really tight launch timeline yesterday. We didn't intentionally avoid posting to the forums, we just didn't get to it before quitting time. ;) We do usually try for a simultaneous release of info these days and we'll be sure not to overlook the forums in the future.

And maybe we can give you guys a first look at some of the upcoming stuff in the future, before it hits the TG4 site. :D

As for upgrade pricing, it's not finalized yet. We'll announce when we have that info to share.

- Oshyan

Kadri

Quote from: Oshyan on December 11, 2015, 06:07:32 PM
And maybe we can give you guys a first look at some of the upcoming stuff in the future, before it hits the TG4 site. :D

Like what?   :D

bobbystahr

Quote from: TheBadger on December 11, 2015, 02:03:06 PM
I like the words "easier" and "faster" these are good words for Planetside to know and use.

hee hee hee, fell th'same
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

Thanks for the kind words Oshyan, good to know we weren't intentionally left in the dark haha. I kinda felt like it had something to do with time and everyone rushing to get things done.

Nevertheless things look good. Like the new site design. My only issue is the weird navigation/logo text adjustment when you scroll. Initially I thought it was condensing because there were logos missing from my load of the layout but I see it's just... there. xD Kinda cool but definitely had me investigating things as if the page was broke.