Need a break?

Started by DocCharly65, January 26, 2016, 03:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

So you play music as well, or will you drum out a nondescript rhytm?

DocCharly65

That could happen, Ulco, because I didn't find the blue node for the animation soundtrack in TG4 so far  ;D

So I'll do my best to do some interpretations of some known moviescores...

Kadri

Looks great Doc and i wish i could play music too :)

Edit: More Eagles please :D

DocCharly65

I'll have to change the script then, Kadri:   ;D ;D

Cdr. Adama: "Captain Kirk, we have 2 Minbari- and 2 Narn-Cruisers, 3 Vree saucers, the Galactica, the Serenity, the Voyager, the Lexx, a Republican Corvette, 4 Eagles and the 42 Starfuries..."
Kirk: "isn't that great? - and on the planet 20 more Starfuries and 200 Eagles will meet us!  ---  Great - did you hear that, Bones - did you hear that??"
McCoy: "Damn' - I'm a doctor, Jim, not a voice recorder!..."

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on September 07, 2016, 03:57:40 AM
Thanks, both of you  :)

Hannes, the scale was one of the things almost making my crazy... especially the firefly is such a small vessel, that I needed a "special move" for her to come into the frame in interesting but not overdone way...
The starfuries are a bit higher number than in the spacedock, because here I used (3) moving pops and in the stardock it were 42 single objects with individual movement to get the formation "stretched".

So in the spacedock 42 -- here about 60  ;D

Ulco, guess, what is waiting at home in my hallway to be connected to PC for the soundtrack...  ;)
[attach=1]

I hope, I didn't forget everything...  :D

With music, as soon as your fingers hit the keys, or in my case strings it all flows back...have no fear.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Thanks, Bobby  :) I think you're right.

But before that I still have some more animation renders to finish... even for my next planned "only" teaser I need some more little scenes to fix some logical "holes"...

So here an old friend comes back - he found the way from the desert to Silent Hill ;)

[attach=1]

Also I had a bit work on the area around the keysmith's house. Last time I didn't think I could ever animate it. But now the renderjob is running. I still had to delete some pops and had to add some things to optimize that area for animating. Anyway I could not work on it without the new 32Gb RAM!  ;)

Tonight camera should already have turned to the left part of the scene...  and there are waiting ...  :-X
Here in one of the first frames just a bit oldfashioned advertising for Planetside :)

[attach=2]

Dune

These are so cool, beautiful light in the first and lots of detail in the second.

DocCharly65

Do you know, what is the hardest job at the moment, Ulco?
Keeping the finished parts of the animations back until I can offer the promised "quite logical cut"... !  :-X  ;)

In movement some views are much more interesting. But again and again I find little holes to fill and changes to make.  ::) :)

Dune

I can imagine you like to show, but I agree; keep back until it's all complete.

Jo Kariboo

Congratulations! all the pictures are excellent. This is an animation project that requires a great lot of work.

Kadri

Nice :)
I would like to see the street version animated especially.

Hannes

Great!! Looking forward to 2020! ;)

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist