Misty Morning

Started by bobbystahr, August 22, 2016, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

I saw a Vue render recently and remembered I wanted to try it. A medium overcast and bloom on render, I could have used less for a clear morning but most aren't these days here...it ain't the heat it's the humidity...Everything else added to dress up the sky. C&C always welcome
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

luvsmuzik

That's great!  Seen many a morning just like that.

fleetwood

Good one, captures the moment.

Jokes

That sky is breathtaking.

Mr_Lamppost

Spot on you've caught the mood just right.  That mist is going to burn off mid morning any you're going to melt for the rest of the day :D
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Mr_Lamppost on August 22, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
Spot on you've caught the mood just right.  That mist is going to burn off mid morning any you're going to melt for the rest of the day :D

Just so and no A/C so I have 3 fans going and am on the verge of shutting the computer down...I ain't complainin, just concerned for my cpu....lost one last summer, as I'm cold from end o Sept till the start of June...finally I have achieved a modicum of comfort.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

AP

A nice atmosphere indeed. Sometimes soft diffused light makes for pleasant effects and color. It emphasizes those misty mornings so well.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Jokes on August 22, 2016, 06:29:09 PM
That sky is breathtaking.

and yet now, so simple...I just love where TG4 is going....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

masonspappy

Dune

DocCharly65

j meyer

bobbystahr

Quote from: j meyer on August 23, 2016, 11:56:06 AM
Nice mood indeed.Like the water. :)

heh heh, and thanks to Matt for that...I did nothing to it at all...pure default lake. sometimes simplest is bestest. I didn't touch the settings on anything except the terrain for which I used a couple of presets and a River Rock 7 downloaded here. And the population but that's hardly a tweak. This new BETA is remarkable in that there is so much that 'just works'. Having a ball discovering stuff.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Hannes

That looks amazing, Bobby!

bobbystahr

Quote from: Hannes on August 23, 2016, 03:18:20 PM
That looks amazing, Bobby!

Thanks Hannes, looks like I owe the planetside folks a drink heh heh...my preset approach bore fruit....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New