Update download?

Started by Buzzzzz, September 07, 2007, 02:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzzzz

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the latest update yet?

Harvey Birdman

choronr

Hi Buzzzzz; You mean to say there is another one? Nope; I've not received a notice of another update.

Bob

adit

I just got the email for the update, not sure if I'm allowed to post the link though. But you can open up TG2 and go through: Preferences -> Software Update -> Check Now

cyphyr

Got it just now via an email link. Dont know if the automatic DL is working yet, would have thought so.
Happy rendering
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Harvey Birdman

No, don't post the link. And no, the automatic download isn't working. I guess we wait for our emails.

<edit>
Yay! got the email.   ;D
</edit>

rcallicotte

I got my email. 

Yeah.  Don't post the link.  Like he said.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Buzzzzz

That's great, say there's a new update, the software update in TG won't connect to the server and the email links don't work either. The thought was nice though. :)

eneilb

I just received the update e-mail and since I'm not at my TG2 computer, used the link to download.  All worked fine.  Won't install til tonight.

dhavalmistry

ya I got the email too....I was surprised to get the email for next update so soon....2 updates in 1 week......

btw whats new in this update???
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

choronr

I have selected EDIT> PREFERENCES> SEARCH FOR UPDATES; and, received a pulsing message that updates are available for download. I click on the message; but, it continues to pulse with no action; no download. In fact, it pulsed 162 times until I had to log off to stop the action. ?????????????

Bob

Mr_Lamppost

Quoteya I got the email too....I was surprised to get the email for next update so soon....2 updates in 1 week......

btw whats new in this update???

This second update includes a major bug fix for the update released last week. 

See:

http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=2183.0
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

Lucio

choronr

Downloading the latest 1.9.04.1 successful. After several tries, the proper message appeared upon opening the program stating that a new upgrade was available.

Now; onward and upward to test the 'smoothing' improvements ...thanks Planetside!

Bob

Buzzzzz

Well I haven't gotten the email as of yet and I emailed Planetside to the address that Matt said to use 6 hours ago.  See I told you they have a Political agenda against me. LOL  ;)