Icecream?

Started by Dune, December 02, 2016, 02:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleetwood

Quote from: Dune on December 07, 2016, 11:35:01 AM
....   If forced there's always the aluminium foil trick (wrapped around the meter)  :D

This ought to work :

Dune

Yeah, he won't reach Whomever he wants to reach  ;D

BTW, wonderful painting!

Upon Infinity

Just reading the story now, I think there were too many coincidences in it for it to be true.  The TV, the ice cream AND the delivery guy knowing you were home is a bit much.  Any one them by themselves is much more plausible (and just as strange).  The chances of all those things occurring together is likely in the billions.

But fyi, there are some Russian websites out there that are streaming people's smart devices live because they never changed the default password...  ::)

fleetwood

"BTW, wonderful painting!"

Yes, I was remiss not to give credit. That is the work of Teodora Axente.

Teodora Axente was born in Sibiu, Romania in 1984 and belongs to the newest generation of artists coming from the School from Cluj. Succeeding graduates such as Adrian Ghenie, Ciprian Muresan, Victor Man and Serban Savu, Axente is finding her own unique voice and a new story to tell. During 2011 Teodora Axente was the recipient of the Essl Art Award resulting in a group exhibition at Essl Museum in Vienna.

http://www.anacristeagallery.com/2379972-teodora-axente

Dune

Cool thanks, I love that style of work.

@ UI: Russians are good at that sort of stuff  8)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on December 08, 2016, 10:51:50 AM
Cool thanks, I love that style of work.

@ UI: Russians are good at that sort of stuff  8)

I'll say, a pal o mine got hit with a ransomeware burn going to russian sites for music downloads. Lost all the .jpg files on his C drive but it stopped at the .avi files. I was once again happy that I play music live when I need it and rarely listen to recorded tunes other than youtube to stay current.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

luvsmuzik

Please don't read and drive.....