Tidal area, some time ago...

Started by Dune, June 16, 2017, 12:09:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

As the title says, but then in B&W, for a change. I had some trouble with too much light in the eyes due to reflection, taken care of now.

Kadri


Nice one Ulco.
The lighting looks kinda extreme. For that kind of day light doesn't the shadow parts do look too much dark? Deliberate?

bobbystahr

Semi in agreement w/Kadri but over all I like the B&W reprise of this image.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

masonspappy

This must have been way back in the days before the invention of technocolor.

bobbystahr

Quote from: masonspappy on June 16, 2017, 08:11:11 pm
This must have been way back in the days before the invention of technocolor.


HA HA HA HA
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

fleetwood

Best render of Sea Horses I've seen for a while.

bobbystahr

Quote from: fleetwood on June 16, 2017, 10:27:59 pm
Best render of Sea Horses I've seen for a while.


well, grass-sea horses anyway heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

I was playing a bit with color sliders when converting to B&W. It's not perfect, I know. Color version is better.

DocCharly65

Very nice anyway...

Could we get another shot with a horses closeup? Please!

dorianvan

How do you get hair in TG, just add grass patches to head? Black and white is good, but try sepia tone.
-Dorian

zaxxon

Your skill with the human model has really developed: excellent work! DAZ and ZBrush?

Dune

Indeed, DAZ, Poseray (to combine 25 materials into 6 or so, and throw unused stuff out), LW (to move the UV map of the cornea to replace pupil and iris), ZBrush to add clothing and hair (fibermesh), and sometimes modify face or so, finally Poseray again to combine all.

Hannes

I like the B/W version. Quite moody.

Agura Nata


bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on June 18, 2017, 02:32:29 am
Indeed, DAZ, Poseray (to combine 25 materials into 6 or so, and throw unused stuff out), LW (to move the UV map of the cornea to replace pupil and iris), ZBrush to add clothing and hair (fibermesh), and sometimes modify face or so, finally Poseray again to combine all.


Quite the process but I'm missing at least 1/2 the software and all the skill
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist