Nebulae

Started by Denis Sirenko, July 26, 2017, 07:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis Sirenko

Kadri

You make me want to do space images Denis. Very fine work :)

Denis Sirenko

Quote from: Kadri on September 18, 2017, 09:55:33 AM
You make me want to do space images Denis.

Thanks, Kadri! And that's good! It would be interesting to see.
In the meantime, I gave birth to a new one. More precisely, one nebula participates in two slightly different compositions:

Noirray

[attachimg=1]

Kidarrsa

[attachimg=2]

It turned out that if you screw to my nebula-generator the Vortex warp shader then you can get a generator of galaxies. It is small, but it can be found, closer it does not look so good.

Dune

Terrific works! I admit you inspire to do such works as well.

agent unawares

Denis Sirenko

Thanks guys!

Denis Sirenko

A little more visible Terragen's galaxy.

[attachimg=1]

Denis Sirenko

Today I have a new nebula, called Obenhold and she is now one of my favorites.

[attachimg=1]

I'm not sure that this is possible in real life. Unless in a double system of a white dwarf and a black hole. White dwarf gets rid of the old skins, and a black hole lets the jet.
As before, Terragen gave me all the geometry, lighting and colors. Here, roughly 3 base nebulae, which are rendered separately. And in Photoshop everything is combined and processed.

Kadri

Great image ones again. You should make animation from them. I would love to see them animated.

Hannes

Very cool once more!! What I'd like to see is the pure output of TG before you put the images together in PS. In the end it really looks like one. Great!!

Dune

Great one again, indeed. I think this is hard to animate, as it's combined in PS. Perhaps if all layers and lights could be native....

Denis Sirenko

Thanks guys!

Quote from: Kadri on September 22, 2017, 06:36:01 AM
I would love to see them animated.

Thank you, Kadri! I would also like to see it animated, very much. But, I'm afraid, it's not necessary for the studio where I work. And I have more priority tasks now. So, unfortunately, until this can not be done.

Quote from: Dune on September 22, 2017, 12:36:44 PM
Great one again, indeed. I think this is hard to animate, as it's combined in PS. Perhaps if all layers and lights could be native....

Yes, now it all consists of several layers in Photoshop. But they can be moved a little, doing something like a small animation in Photoshop, a little animated picture. For example, jets flickering, changing the brightness of the nucleus, a small displacement of near layers relative to distant, swirling thin layers and so on. But of course the full animation in the Terragen (for example a flight around) I can not do, the rendering this in one scene will take forever.

Quote from: Hannes on September 22, 2017, 06:38:05 AM
Very cool once more!! What I'd like to see is the pure output of TG before you put the images together in PS.

Of course, here they are:

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

Hannes

Cool! Thanks a lot, Denis.

Denis Sirenko