The work must go on / wait for Riddick

Started by Agura Nata, November 13, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agura Nata

Quote from: DocCharly65 on April 22, 2019, 03:12:23 AM
Great again!

Only a little suggestion for Karubas High.jpg: Perhaps the background with some more details of the ground (some green, some snow some rivers? Just so much that your eyes can define a scale - I imagine the scene quite high above - right?

Thank you much Doc!

The ground reminded me a bit of a lunar surface and had nice contrast, that's why I took it. Before, I had trees and plants, but the contrast was not enough for me. In retrospect, I would install some building or Pipline for size comparison, there you are right my friend.
I will work on it soon.
At the moment I am testing what phattracing has for advantages and on which objects, plants I like it well.

My goal is a floating world with a lake over another wooded world with abstract buildings, but I need to swap the planets because water can only be used on the main planet?
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

flowers in fractal land
Path tracing render in Terragen 4.4
Fractal landscape influenced by vector graphic.
Plants DAZ,
Material sphere:
Iron rusty and chrome dirty from Hannes (Planetside)
Mixed by image.
"Live and Learn!"

Oshyan

I really love this one for some reason, though I think there should be some more texture detail on the ground/maze part.

- Oshyan

Agura Nata

Quote from: Oshyan on April 23, 2019, 01:49:47 PM
I really love this one for some reason, though I think there should be some more texture detail on the ground/maze part.

- Oshyan
Thank you my friend!

That with the flowers was a test for the path tracing rendering :)
Under the ball I had already provided the fractal terrain with grass and different shaders, but I just like the raw and untreated as well as contrast.

My main problem right now is:

The basic planet is below, currently neutral from the surfaces / Will be expanded if I know how it goes on :)
The second planet with the trees from which you see down should get a lake, but I have to test it first.
I do not know if you can make a lake on a planet? If not, I will make the main planet to the floating island.
"Live and Learn!"

mhaze

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Kora Oh Tuum

2 Worlds Rendered in Terragen 4.4

With the Fractal Power Shader,
I have greatly influenced a floating island with 1000 meters in diameter
and added to the normal Terragen world,
so that one can recognize the fractal growth nicely.
The lakes have been raised from the base world.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

I rendered the same image with path tracing, but as already thought, the water was not good and the landscape was a bit "flat" from the view
However, I have come to the taste with objects in path tracing, which has also been improved in the meantime.
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

RichTwo

On your "Mr. Big": Anyone who would live in the house on the side of that rock should not go sleepwalking...  Interesting, indeed!
They're all wasted!

Dune

Oshyan

Agura Nata

Quote from: Oshyan on May 03, 2019, 01:53:41 PM
Agree, I like Mr. Big a lot!

- Oshyan

Thank you much, have a nice weekend! :)
"Live and Learn!"

Agura Nata

Quote from: Dune on May 03, 2019, 02:09:02 AM
Mr. Big is a very cool render!

Many thanks my friend, have a nice weekend! :)
"Live and Learn!"