Roman harbour

Started by Dune, April 13, 2019, 05:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on April 22, 2019, 08:46:06 PM
Funny, I thought she looked better in the test. One of your better figures actually. Once incorporated into the scene she's rather dark and shiny in my view.
- Oshyan
[/quote

Me as well
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

I see what you mean, Jochen, and I agree, so I'm gonna do the sequence again (ZB-PR-TG). The test was an RT render, in the scene (PT) I darkened her skin a bit and blackened her hair almost, but the rest hasn't been touched. I could take a little shine off.

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Agura Nata

Great stuff!

Since I used to work a lot for museums and the Romans were with us in Regensburg it is a great topic :)
"Live and Learn!"

René

Looks good. The only thing, and now I'm nitpicking, are the lady's nails. It would be nice if they were a little lighter than the skin, and had a little more shine, especially since she is close up.

Dune

I could also give her painted nails. I'm sure the Romans did that. I'll have a look at the maps. Next lady on her way....

Dune

Am I going too fast? They don't need to be all beautiful  ;)

Lady of the Lake

Who am I to suggest something in one of your SUPER scenes, but this last lady in white....her toes stick out over her sandals by quite a bit.  ???  Love watching you develop these things.  I am in awe.

j meyer

Definitely improved.
The others are nice, too.
Are they done with DazStudio originally?

Dune

The sandals actually dive underground. Something I have to adapt indeed. And yes, Jochen, it's DAZ originally. Not too bad at all as a start, IMHO. The most work goes into getting folds in clothing right in ZB, still learning bits now and then. And the hair is a pain. And then there's time, can't spend all my time on one person, unfortunately.

DocCharly65

Quote from: Dune on April 24, 2019, 11:30:16 AM
Am I going too fast? They don't need to be all beautiful  ;)

Correct ;D

Dune

Some corrections needed...

sboerner

Perhaps. But one of your best figures, I'd say.

masonspappy

Wow - I've used the DAZ figures occasionally (dress them up in Blender), but never achieved a look as good as this!

Dune

I made some morphs of the basic Genesis figure in ZBrush, so I can alter the heads in DAZ. Works quite well.