DannyG

Terragen 4, w/ pathtracer

Oshyan

Really love this one man!

- Oshyan

Asterlil

So realistic with the spanish moss!

Dune

Very nice, you can feel the moist in the air. Only thing I noticed is the stretching of the lower bark on the right tree. Speedtree, right? There's a few variables that you can check/uncheck, which probably would solve it. I would probably also try to mix two semi-similar bark textures (in TG) to get less repetition.

Dune

They indeed have strange stretched barks, but I think this is too stretched anyway. And also the repetition higher up is too obvious.

masonspappy

Overall, really like this one!

mhaze

Cool! or should I say hot! ;)

DannyG

Quote from: Dune on June 14, 2019, 01:46:09 am
Very nice, you can feel the moist in the air. Only thing I noticed is the stretching of the lower bark on the right tree. Speedtree, right? There's a few variables that you can check/uncheck, which probably would solve it. I would probably also try to mix two semi-similar bark textures (in TG) to get less repetition.

Nope that is actually an XFrog plant: Species Oshyan mentioned. OC51 Eucalyptus viminalis Manna Gum.

WAS

Vegetation looks superb with PT. Those guys are up to some shady business.
Check out the Terragen Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Terragen.Galleries/

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

June 15, 2019, 10:42:25 am #11 Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 10:47:36 am by bobbystahr
Wild scene Danny and for reference as I've never been to Florida I googled the park and wow, very good ! Except upon further research I find it's native to Austrailia LOL....ooops...

https://www.google.com/search?q=fakahatchee&rlz=1C1CHZL_enCA715CA715&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy17qJ2-viAhVCLK0KHYMfDpgQ_AUIESgC&biw=1366&bih=614
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Absolutely lovely and realistic... I can feel the mosquito bites on one side but love it anyway :)

DannyG

More with this set

Oshyan

I love the low angle on that last one. Cool shot.

- Oshyan