NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Oshyan

Really love this one man!

- Oshyan

Asterlil

So realistic with the spanish moss!

Dune

Very nice, you can feel the moist in the air. Only thing I noticed is the stretching of the lower bark on the right tree. Speedtree, right? There's a few variables that you can check/uncheck, which probably would solve it. I would probably also try to mix two semi-similar bark textures (in TG) to get less repetition.

Dune

They indeed have strange stretched barks, but I think this is too stretched anyway. And also the repetition higher up is too obvious.

masonspappy

Overall, really like this one!

mhaze

Cool! or should I say hot! ;)

DannyG

Quote from: Dune on June 14, 2019, 01:46:09 AM
Very nice, you can feel the moist in the air. Only thing I noticed is the stretching of the lower bark on the right tree. Speedtree, right? There's a few variables that you can check/uncheck, which probably would solve it. I would probably also try to mix two semi-similar bark textures (in TG) to get less repetition.

Nope that is actually an XFrog plant: Species Oshyan mentioned. OC51 Eucalyptus viminalis Manna Gum.
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

WAS

Vegetation looks superb with PT. Those guys are up to some shady business.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

bobbystahr

Wild scene Danny and for reference as I've never been to Florida I googled the park and wow, very good ! Except upon further research I find it's native to Austrailia LOL....ooops...

https://www.google.com/search?q=fakahatchee&rlz=1C1CHZL_enCA715CA715&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy17qJ2-viAhVCLK0KHYMfDpgQ_AUIESgC&biw=1366&bih=614
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

DocCharly65

Absolutely lovely and realistic... I can feel the mosquito bites on one side but love it anyway :)

DannyG

More with this set
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com

Oshyan

I love the low angle on that last one. Cool shot.

- Oshyan