Superman vs Hulk and Terragen

Started by René, June 29, 2019, 08:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

René

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I ran into this... Apparently Terragen is used here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbsvavno8I

Some info here, but not much.
https://www.patreon.com/mikehabjan

bobbystahr

WOW...some fight scene,,,sure looks like terraagen don't it.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

The original faces are what makes me love this. Christopher Reeves and Lou Ferrigno. Great work on this.

Oshyan

Yep, Terragen in the background. It's a ridiculously long fight but surprisingly well done.

- Oshyan

René

The original faces are what makes me love this. Christopher Reeves and Lou Ferrigno. Great work on this.

Yes, that's what makes it extra interesting. I think Christopher Reeves is the most resembling Superman actor so far. Maybe by today's standards he wasn't muscular enough, but his posture and face were really spot on.

Yep, Terragen in the background. It's a ridiculously long fight but surprisingly well done.

It's very long yes, and it wouldn't hold up in the theatre. But it's a very well thought-out fight and also good camera work.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Oshyan on June 29, 2019, 01:34:13 PM

- Oshyan

agree on both counts
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

Quote from: René on June 30, 2019, 04:16:34 AM
I think Christopher Reeves is the most resembling Superman actor so far. Maybe by today's standards he wasn't muscular enough, but his posture and face were really spot on.

I agree entirely. Many would probably say he would need to bulk up by today's standards, but to me, he will always be the real-world standard for Superman. He was great, and his legacy through his accident really sealed the deal for me. He was Superman.

archonforest

Very cool video.
Agree about Christopher Reeves being the one.
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd