New World Digital Art 'Shop' Closes it's Doors

Started by DannyG, July 31, 2019, 11:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

It is with great regret we announce the Shop portion of NWDA has closed its doors effective immediately. Unfortunately over the past 2-3 years interest in the Shop has deteriorated to the point where it is no longer self-sustaining. That aside NWDA is still together and here to support the Terragen Community with our NWDA Gallery, 360 Gallery and of course ..  we will still have our Challenges. We look forward to the future of Terragen and support of its great community.
Sincerely,
Danny Gordon, Frank Basinski, Franck Doassans, Martin Huisman, Stephen Pryor, Jan-Walter Schliep, Ulco Glimmerveen, Ryan Archer, Luc Bianco, René van Megen & Alessandro Mastronardi

To recover past purchased products
1) Purchases from 2014 to present only will be recoverable
2) Submit original Shop receipt email or PayPal receipt email.
3) Requestors email must match email address from submitted receipts (no exceptions)
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Oshyan

Sad news. But you all gave a lot of great stuff to the community for many years! Thanks for all your efforts. I hope some of that content can find new home(s).

- Oshyan

cyphyr

Damn that is a shame.
Thanks for all you and the team have done.
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

mhaze

A Great shame indeed - good luck with your future endeavours.

archonforest

I was constantly looking for new models but since long nothing happened. Talking about the plants and trees. I had the feeling that the end might come. Thanks for the service and for the friendly prices Danny!
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

masonspappy

CredePendrel

I'm really sorry to hear that! I for one, love everything I purchased from your store. It was a wealth of great content! I too hope that it can find a new home.

Hannes

That's indeed sad! Nevertheless thanks for your work!!!

DannyG

Quote from: CredePendrel on August 01, 2019, 09:28:22 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that! I for one, love everything I purchased from your store. It was a wealth of great content! I too hope that it can find a new home.

I updated the post to address anyone who may have lost their products over the past few years.

Thank you for your support
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

CredePendrel

Quote from: DannyG on August 01, 2019, 10:29:34 AM
Quote from: CredePendrel on August 01, 2019, 09:28:22 AM

I updated the post to address anyone who may have lost their products over the past few years.

Thank you for your support

Thank you Danny G

zaxxon

A sad day indeed.  Thank you Danny for your energy and contributions to this community and Terragen, and also to the rest of the contributors who made the NWDA site such a valuable resource.

WAS

Thanks for being the number #1 source for quality Terragen content, Danny [and company].

dhenry2112

Sadly I was just about to buy a few more files for learning purposes.
Will any of the former content be available somewhere else?

WAS

Quote from: dhenry2112 on August 05, 2019, 06:03:04 PMSadly I was just about to buy a few more files for learning purposes.
Will any of the former content be available somewhere else?
Authors would need to OK their files for re-release, but as far as the sold assets, they may need to find a new place to sell it or take direct payment through PayPal or something.

I will be releasing shares on Terragen Forums under NWDA from now on to carry on it's contribution to the community, so keep an eye out. I'm sure others may continue to make shares from time to time as well.

Let's get this community active again.

Dune

I don't know if Paypal works for small amounts. If there's no cost involved in say a payment of $10, it could work.
I really don't know what I all had at NWDA, but what I can find I could put up here somewhere. Others may do that too, and then it needs a pm/email request, a payment and then an email to send the file off. It won't be a full job, so I'll consider this.