Forum Notifications

Started by raymoh, March 20, 2020, 04:54:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

raymoh

I don't know exactly where to put this post, it's not really a Terragen problem.
Please move this post to the right place if necessary.
For some time now I have not received any notifications of any kind via my account. No replies, no alerts (neither mail nor web, etc.) I have to check my posts periodically if there are answers etc.  In my opinion, I have set everything correctly in my account. Nevertheless: there is "silence".
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. ....  Time to die."
Roy Batty in "Blade Runner"

WAS

I also have not been getting notifications anymore, but before this, they were garbled. I'd get notifications again for things that happened in the past. Like one of the last notifications I saw was of Oshyan replying to me like 3 months ago, than it went silent.

raymoh

Now that you mention it, so it was for me too.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. ....  Time to die."
Roy Batty in "Blade Runner"