Rocky Shores

Started by pclavett, February 05, 2022, 07:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pclavett

Hi all ! I have managed to keep at Terragen for several weeks now and have to say that it is fun ! This terrain was started in World Creator, worked on in World Machine and some final tweaks done in Gaea. They all seem to have their strengths (and weaknesses) ! It took some time to do the plant so they would come out acceptable ! The clouds..... not so sure, used a preset that I purchased a long time ago from NWDA and think it was more appropriate for a distance view...... in any case another thing to work on at some point ! I seem to have visited a place like this before, just not so sure where !!! Have a great weekend all ! Take care ! Paul

pclavett

Few tweaks in the foreground to make it less monotonous ! Clouds were softened a bit ! This is as much effort as I will put on this one ! IT was rendered at 6000px and brought down to 4000 px with some contrast, curves, shadow lightening ! Have a great weekend all ! Paul

RichTwo

Wow - so much to take in!  the details are well thought out. I more like the final (if it is) - the greens in foreground are more subdued. But just a BIG image.
They're all wasted!

Dune

The update really does it. I like the softened clouds much better, and the foreground trees gives it depth. Good job!

Hannes

Yes, great! Big improvement.

Stormlord

Absolutely.... so much better!

STORMLORD