Winners “HORIZONS” 2022 Theme Challenge

Started by DannyG, July 29, 2022, 07:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

Special Thanks to our Sponsors: SideFX, E-on Software, Planetside Software, iTOO
Congratulations to the following:
1st Place - Hannes Janetzko
2nd Place - Doug Campbell
3rd Place - Abe Martin
Honorable Mention - Ionut Armasu

Grand Prizes Totaling Over 6,800 USD

• 1st Place
      • SideFX Houdini, 1 year indie license
      • E-On VUE Enterprise & PlantFactory, 1 year subscription
      • E-On PlantCatalog, 25 render nodes, 1 year subscription
      • Terragen 4 Professional (Transferable), or $600 voucher for upgrades, or multi-year maintenance
      • XFrog Plants Vol 1 & 2, 2900 Plants (tgo, obj, vob, & 3ds)
      • iToo Software Forest Pack & Railclone, 1 perpetual license, plus 3 years maintenance
    • 2nd Place
      • E-On VUE Professional & PlantFactory, 1 Year Subscription
      • Terragen 4 Professional (Transferable), or $450 voucher for upgrades, or multi-year maintenance
      • XFrog Plants Vol 1 or 2 (tgo, obj, vob, & 3ds)
      • iToo Software Forest Pack or Railclone, 1 perpetual license, plus 3 years maintenance
    • 3rd Place
      • E-On Vue Creator or PlantCatalog, 1 year subscription
      • Terragen 4 Creative (Transferable), or $350 voucher for upgrades, or multi-year maintenance
      • XFrog Plants Vol 1 or 2 (tgo, obj, vob, & 3ds)
      • iToo Software Forest Pack or Railclone, 1 perpetual license, plus 1 year maintenance

Winners: Ours sponsors will be in contact to distribute prizes using the emails used to submit your entries with.
If you require a different email, please contact me directly asap HORIZONS@NwdaGroup.com
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Doug

Congratulations Hannes. Your picture was my first pick.

Congratulations to Doug, Abe and Ionut also.

KlausK

/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Hannes

Wow!!! :) That makes my day!!!
Congrats to Doug, Abe and Ionat!!! And all the other contestants. You delivered great images!!!

Dune

Congratulations guys. I posted my congrats before, but apparently that was deleted, so here again; good show! Up to the next.....

zaxxon

Honestly, this was a surprise.  Thank you Danny and the crew at NWDA for staging another great contest with great prizes!  Hannes, congratulations on your wonderful artwork, and a deserving first place!  Congratulation Abe, wonderful work!  There were some other entries that I thought were far superior to mine, but thanks to the Judges for making some difficult choices!

WAS

Congratulations everyone! And see, @zaxxon , said it was good! 

Great turn out from the TG crew as always. Great effort everyone!

DannyG

Quote from: Dune on July 29, 2022, 11:32:55 AMCongratulations guys. I posted my congrats before, but apparently that was deleted, so here again; good show! Up to the next.....

Ulco, I had initially posted this in the incorrect forum, so I needed to delete the entire post which included your reply (Sorry buddy) !

Congratulations to the 3 Terragen winners !!
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

masonspappy

aknight0

Thanks everyone, and congratulations!  A challenging field of contenders indeed!  And a big thanks to Matt for Terragen's amazing atmosphere, making these images possible!

Matt

Congratulations Hannes, Doug, Abe and Ionut!
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Hannes

Ariel DK

Great work from all contestants, and congratulations to the winners!
@aknight0  I didnt realize you was behind the Terratuts YT channel, my respects  👍
Hmmm, what version of Terragen does God use?