What I like about the Alpha

Started by gregsandor, April 29, 2008, 01:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregsandor

Some first impressions: 

Thanks Matt and Jo, for more than a decade you've made great tools and this is the best so far.
Thanks Oshyan for great customer service. 

Errors due to unfound files state what they are.  Time saved!
(Attached is the result of fixing missing texture references, saving, then reopening the saved file in the same instance of the program.  The Errors window was still open when i reopened the file; the errors no longer existed so the window had nothing to display.  On closing it and TG, then reopening, no errors.)

Oshyan

Thanks Greg, I'm really glad to finally be back up and running with my computers and everything in the new apartment. It took a lot longer than I expected and I realize that support response time suffered because of that. I'm back in action now though. :)

The improved error reporting is definitely one of those all-important but small and easily missed (especially on the huge change log) improvements.

- Oshyan

Mohawk20

It was the first thing I noticed as well, besides the transperency.

Great Job!
Howgh!

lightning

i have had no errors atall so far one of things i like most about this new version is the new navigation tools!
they give you so much more control over your navigation they kinda remind me of mojoworlds ones :)

sjefen

I really love the new crop render options.
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

Costaud

Quote from: sjefen on April 29, 2008, 04:37:31 PM
I really love the new crop render options.

Yeah me too, but I need a new computer for the new version my old machine is too slow...the problem I don't have the money for a new machine. :-\