dandelO's Public Library

Started by dandelO, October 05, 2008, 11:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohawk20

Actually, this last translucency stuff looks like a test I did 2 years ago with the lambert shader: http://www.terragen.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-3878

Though this was an extremely inefficient test because of the displacement of the fake stones it rendered layer over layer over layer. Hours or rendering that you don't see at all...
Howgh!

dandelO

aymenk2003

Why did you do that ? dandelO....

please send me your email...
here's mine
aymen_k2003@yahoo.fr
Le peu que je sais, c'est à mon ignorance que je le dois.

otakar

Since the other thread has been locked, I'd like to encourage dandelO here to take a breather and then please come back and restore the files and keep on contributing as well as participating in the discussions here. Just another voice of support. Life's too short for personal arguments to get out of hand like this. ;)

dandelO

My apologies, guys. Thank you all for the kind words, I'm glad to be a member of this great community.
Sorry for the removal of all my recent shared material, this was a hasty judgement over something so insignificant.
I shall arrange to fix this soon.

Martin.

mogn

Welcome back, and thanks for the desctop picture  8)

Kadri

Welcome back , DandelO . I know you couldn't stay away from here  :)

Kadri.

reck

It's good to hear your back DandelO, you'd be sorely missed if you left for good.

Henry Blewer

http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

rcallicotte

Thankfully, I downloaded much of your great stuff, including adding your understanding to my documents, before you were an idiot.   ;D

Seriously, hope you come back, even if in limited contact.  I understand the level of patience here can draw some crazy circumstances.  But, there are a lot of civil and intelligent (should I add, even caring?) people here. 

Your contributions have not gone unheeded by many of us and we appreciate what you've done.  Very much.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dandelO

I've been back a wee while, Calico. 

Anyone looking for my old library files can get them in my website button on my profile. :)

aymenk2003

Quote from: dandelO on February 03, 2010, 10:05:35 AM
I've been back a wee while, Calico. 

Anyone looking for my old library files can get them in my website button on my profile. :)
Welcome dandelO...We missed you...
N_KAID
Le peu que je sais, c'est à mon ignorance que je le dois.

neuspadrin

Wow... I've apparently missed a lot in my busy time of being unable to check the forums O_o

But glad you're still here dandelO, you're a good guy and a great part of the community.

MGebhart

I remember there being a link with several Folders with presets. I'm assuming it's the dandelO's Public Library.

Where is the location? (maybe in front of me but, not seeing it.)

Marc
Marc Gebhart

dandelO

Check the little globe on my profile here, Marc. :)

I'm sure a lot of the older stuff is pretty much useless but, there it is anyway.