Where can I find the new plants?

Started by AndyWelder, April 02, 2009, 03:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyphyr

I don't really care when TG2 goes public finally, we got a product that for the most part works just fine. I do find it odd however that the CEO of a company that only has a peripheral (literally?) interest in Planetside is our main source of announcements. It just seems wrong and (tbh) a little rude! Maybe Matt, Jo or Oshyian should start making announcements over at XFrog! Is'nt "XFrog4 stand alone" coming out soon, supposed to be the "Badgers Nadgers" (oh and how long has that been in dev?!?), maybe we should drop over to their forum and make a few announcements!! lol
richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

PG

Figured out how to do clicky signatures

matrix2003

Well there was an Earth Day.

Bush penned a presidential signing a few years back that said that was scientifically not supported.
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

cyphyr

Love your new avatar matrix2003
;)
richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Anders

Quote from: cyphyr on April 15, 2009, 12:30:01 PM
I don't really care when TG2 goes public finally, we got a product that for the most part works just fine.

Well, you might have if you are running the update from within TG2, but I haven't Internet access on the system running TG2, so I really do care when they are going to drop me a mail with the download link.

Quote from: xfrog on April 14, 2009, 08:31:42 PM
Our joint effort is releasing on April 22, Earth Day.

-stewart

Why can't we get this from Planetside staff instead of from you?

PG

Quote from: Anders on April 16, 2009, 01:32:43 AM
Quote from: xfrog on April 14, 2009, 08:31:42 PM
Our joint effort is releasing on April 22, Earth Day.

-stewart

Why can't we get this from Planetside staff instead of from you?

Because it was xfrogs cock up.
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

neuspadrin

Quote from: Anders on April 16, 2009, 01:32:43 AM
Quote from: cyphyr on April 15, 2009, 12:30:01 PM
I don't really care when TG2 goes public finally, we got a product that for the most part works just fine.

Well, you might have if you are running the update from within TG2, but I haven't Internet access on the system running TG2, so I really do care when they are going to drop me a mail with the download link.

you can either email planetside and they will help you with that, or install beta on a computer just for the upgrade process, download the upgrade, and then move it to a flash drive or whatever to install on the other computer.

Mandrake

Quote from: cyphyr on April 15, 2009, 10:17:32 PM
Love your new avatar matrix2003
;)
richard

You do, I think I was looking at it for a few minutes before I snapped out of it. ;)
I agree with you about x-frog, unless they can tell me when the 64bit ver of TG2 will be out.
Will it be out by the time win 7 64 is ready?

Oshyan

The link for registered users to upgrade will be sent out soon. Stewart's post was informal, and I think he hoped to make up for the delay by doing so, but you shouldn't consider it a formal announcement. We're working toward a proper announcement with full details.

- Oshyan

Mohawk20

Quote from: Oshyan on April 17, 2009, 12:20:51 AM
The link for registered users to upgrade will be sent out soon.

I got that e-mail today..!
Howgh!

Anders

The link for registered users to upgrade will be sent out soon. Stewart's post was informal, and I think he hoped to make up for the delay by doing so, but you shouldn't consider it a formal announcement. We're working toward a proper announcement with full details.

- Oshyan

Thanks for the link!

buzzzzz1

- Oshyan

Quote from: buzzzzz1 on April 21, 2009, 11:23:04 AM
Besides Tomorrow is Earth Day right?

This was posted in the Xfrog Yahoo Group on Apr. 20     So there must be something to it.

Quote: On Earth Day, we will release something very special in conjunction with Planetside Software, on our website.

Please stay tuned.

stewart mcsherry
xfrog inc | greenworks organic software
503 boccaccio ave
venice ca 90291
310 933 5949

Do you people talk to each other?   It would be a good idea before posting this type of stuff on the internet for everyone to read. 
XFX 750i SLI  nFORCE Mobo
Intel Core2 Duo E8400 3.00 GHz Wolfdale
8 Gig Corsair DDR2 6400
Nvidia GForce 9600 GSO 768 MB
XP Pro 64 bit OS

Kranky

Happy Earth Day!!! :)

Were can I find this "very special" thing? ??? ;D

Mohawk20

Howgh!

rcallicotte

Oh yeah.  Where's the announcement...thing...stuffs.   :o
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?