The Release Date for TG2

Started by absolutehavok, February 01, 2007, 10:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old_blaggard

There's not just a thread, there's a whole forum.  Look at the bottom of the main page and you'll find the Terragen 2 Support ;).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Will

well that gets pretty muddled at times.

regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Oshyan

The Support board is the best place to post bugs and potential bugs. We read every post on the forums but pay particular attention to that area and to troubleshooting issues posted there.

- Oshyan

buzzzzz

Quote from: Oshyan on February 02, 2007, 01:49:53 AM
I wouldn't advise losing sleep. :P The update will be available within the next few weeks and it will be primarily bug fixes. Don't expect any new features at this point.

- Oshyan

Oshyan, Your time is up!  ;D ;) Of course than depends on your definition of Few? For me a Couple =2 and a Few = 3.  ;)

RedSquare

He He I'm sure he meant phew  ;D rather than few.   :-*

Dark Fire

Does it really matter that much? Why can't we give the Planetside team a break for once - they will release the update eventually...

rcallicotte

Rather it be cool than in a hurry.  As long as we're not talking Duke Nukem Forever forever.   ;D
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

buzzzzz

Quote from: Dark Fire on February 21, 2007, 05:50:30 PM
Does it really matter that much? Why can't we give the Planetside team a break for once - they will release the update eventually...

Yes it matters to me, why tell us something if it's not going to happen when said? I know the history of when something is suppose to come out, do you? And that's why I'm asking.

sonshine777

Quote from: buzzzzz on February 21, 2007, 07:39:36 PM
Quote from: Dark Fire on February 21, 2007, 05:50:30 PM

Yes it matters to me, why tell us something if it's not going to happen when said? I know the history of when something is suppose to come out, do you? And that's why I'm asking.

You could always go back to the group on Yahoo, they are always harping about release times.

I look at it this way the longer we play with what we currently have and give Planetside input the better the final product will be. Pressure and time, that's what makes a diamond. I know I don't want to be the pressure though.

dhavalmistry

I think all this negative statements are all coming from frustrations of TG2TP unexpected crashes and other features that needs a lot of tweaking and development for example handling of obj format models...on other hand I also agree with sonshine...give them time and input and I am sure they wont disappoint you. TG2's future looking pretty strong and I am proud to be the part of this community!
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

buzzzzz

Quote from: sonshine777 on February 21, 2007, 10:57:44 PM
You could always go back to the group on Yahoo, they are always harping about release times.

I look at it this way the longer we play with what we currently have and give Planetside input the better the final product will be. Pressure and time, that's what makes a diamond. I know I don't want to be the pressure though.

@ sonshine777--I was never really at the Yahoo Group so I think I will stay here.  ;D Harping?  Not Harping,  All I am doing is asking a question?  I think I have that right.  :D

buzzzzz

Quote from: dhavalmistry on February 21, 2007, 11:17:01 PM
I think all this negative statements are all coming from frustrations of TG2TP unexpected crashes and other features that needs a lot of tweaking and development for example handling of obj format models...on other hand I also agree with sonshine...give them time and input and I am sure they wont disappoint you. TG2's future looking pretty strong and I am proud to be the part of this community!

Sometimes Facts are Negative and most don't like to point out Negative Facts. I am also proud to be part of this community, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to ask a Question.

Have a Good One!  :D

dhavalmistry

sorry buzzzzz I want pointing finger at you...it was meant to be for everybody (general public)
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

buzzzzz

Oh yeah? I forgot to point out when I made that comment to Oshyan it was done with a little Wink and Smiley? So maybe I'm not the only one that needs to lighten up.  ;)

buzzzzz

Quote from: dhavalmistry on February 22, 2007, 01:11:56 AM
sorry buzzzzz I want pointing finger at you...it was meant to be for everybody (general public)

No Prob, Hmm? Reminds me, my Wife tells me it's not always about me.  :'(  Wish she wouldn't do that!  :P