New Error Message (For me)

Started by sonshine777, March 26, 2007, 05:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonshine777

Has anyone come accross these two messages? They came up one right after the other
and as soon as I clicked ok on both TGTP shut down. They came up after I had just finished
rendering a scene settings of Detail: .75 Anti-Aliasing: 4. The render finished fine, but when I
clicked on the shader tab these two showed up. I only have one camera defined and that is
the default one that the scene started with.

bigben

Is it repeatable with the same TGD?

sonshine777

It has happened three times on the same .tgd (it's the Ivy and ruins piece)
It hasn't crashed during the rendering (phew) but as soon as I click on any tab
to make changes is gives these two messages.

Oshyan

Sonshine, if we could get the .tgd and accompanying resource files for that scene it would be very helpful. If it's below 10MB you can email to support@planetside.co.uk If it is larger than that we can setup an FTP upload location for you or an alternative means of transfer. Remember to compress the scene files first, of course - I'd recommend using RAR or 7-zip compression, either using the official 7-zip application or a program that supports such compression like Tugzip or Zipgenius.

- Oshyan

sonshine777

Quote from: Oshyan on March 27, 2007, 03:10:24 PM
Sonshine, if we could get the .tgd and accompanying resource files for that scene it would be very helpful. If it's below 10MB you can email to support@planetside.co.uk If it is larger than that we can setup an FTP upload location for you or an alternative means of transfer. Remember to compress the scene files first, of course - I'd recommend using RAR or 7-zip compression, either using the official 7-zip application or a program that supports such compression like Tugzip or Zipgenius.

- Oshyan

Oshyan,

I will try to get it down as small as possible. If I can't would it be ok to break it into a few different emails?
There are seven different models that are used, the ivy
models are quite large. and I have a 4049x4049 .ter for the terrain, not to mention the texture images.

Oshyan

Well, see what you can do with .7z or .rar and if it turns out too big I'd rather give you an FTP upload location if that works for you.

- Oshyan

sonshine777

Ok. :)

Quote from: Oshyan on March 27, 2007, 04:00:15 PM
Well, see what you can do with .7z or .rar and if it turns out too big I'd rather give you an FTP upload location if that works for you.

- Oshyan

sonshine777

Quote from: Oshyan on March 27, 2007, 04:00:15 PM

- Oshyan

After compiling all of the files that make up the scene, it turns out that there is 350 meg worth. The .7z file is 115 meg so let me know what you want me to do and I will get it to you.

Oshyan

Hehe, wow. Alright, let me get you an FTP site to upload to if that's ok with you. I'll PM you on the forum unless you'd prefer me to email you.

- Oshyan

sonshine777

Quote from: Oshyan on March 29, 2007, 02:02:59 AM
Hehe, wow. Alright, let me get you an FTP site to upload to if that's ok with you. I'll PM you on the forum unless you'd prefer me to email you.

- Oshyan

Forum is fine. I'll put the file on my memory stick because I will be at work and not able to get to email from there.